Author Topic: Young Thai Maya - Manchester City Centre  (Read 2700 times)


29 review(s) for Young Thai Maya (18 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline john54321

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, 60 for B2B and HE.

Location: Nice modern apartment in cc, got the impression Maya is just here for a couple of weeks. Much nicer venue than I've had before with Thai massage places.

Comms: Messaged Maya first thing, got a reply straight away and arranged an early morning meet. Maya clear that she didn't want her pussy played with.. fair enough I thought let's see how the session goes.

Looks: Maya's body really is like that of a slim teen. Facially very pretty. Pert, really pert little tits. Maya herself seems like a smart girl, understated and professional.

Session: Maya started with a fairly bland massage for 5 minutes before starting with the cc swipes (Maya uses her fingernails to good effect). Then some B2B on my back - lovely feeling this smooth teen-like body gliding over me but have to say it doesn't compare with the likes of Malee and you definitely miss the lack of a bust.
Maya asks me to turn over and this is where the session gets good. Maya positions her cunt over my shaft and starts rocking back and forth, careful to keep away from my bell end. This is the type of thing Polish Kate did (never had the pleasure but it's a favourite of mine!!). Starts gyrating to the music in the background. Lots of reacharounds scraping her fingernails along my ballsack which sends my eyes rolling  :yahoo: Lots of sustained eye contact, biting her lip etc. Initially wouldn't let me touch her tits but with a bit of cajoling I managed to get a decent feel. I didn't try to go near her pussy as per her request but towards the end I did accidentally press my forearm up against her pussy for a bit of stimulation and she didn't flinch.  Basically I'm in heaven!
I wondered if she would get horny and stick a condom on my dick but alas she stuck to what was agreed... damn her discipline. :sarcastic:
HE technique excellent, I had to ask her to stop while there were still 5-10 minutes left of the session... Maya seemed surprised but understood when I explained so she slowed down and finished me off nicely.

Would I go back? Hell yeah  :thumbsup: next time might ask for FS as I understand her pussy is very tight. Maya delivered but I can see why the reluctance to have her pussy played with a bit frustrating.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Did this take place in Manchester?



Offline PJMaguffy

Oh heck...............profiles gone, Pictures look very  tasty !!

Offline john54321

Oh heck...............profiles gone, Pictures look very  tasty !!

Was it something I said??  :angelgirl: