Author Topic: Rosie - Srida Thai Massage, Atherton.  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Rufus Firefly

 This massage was a plan 'B' - plan 'A' cancelled shortly before appointment time.
 I contacted Srida to ask for a massage in about half an hour and they said no problem.
 The place is just off a main road, no traffic but a few people walking about but when I rang the doorbell it was opened very quickly. The lady who let me in turned out to be my masseuse and she took me to the downstairs room.  I would say the was attractive, a mature lady in her 40's, maybe late 40's long black hair wearing black top,  short black skirt with black tights, very smiley and sexy looking. I was feeling quite optimistic at this point.
 Into the room we went,  she me to strip off and she would be back in a couple of minutes. She was back before I could get my shoes off and while I was getting undressed she asked if I wanted b2b , I asked if there were any other options available, she said hj , I told her that a hj would be fine and she asked if I usually paid £30 for hj, I told her no,  £20 , always £20.
 She said ok but the smile disappeared from her face never to be seen again. The massage started off not too bad, when she was doing the back of my thighs there were 3 or 4 very slight touches to the balls, no ccs's but I was optimistic that the massage would be nice and sensual. Wrong. She kept her hands well away from the boy bits from then until the grand finale.
The massage itself was average with too much oil used. For the first half hour or so she only spoke one word and that was "Sorry " when she jabbed me in the back of my neck with one of her fingernails. I don't like a chatterbox but a stoney cold silence is even worse. Turn over time and she continued with the very oily massage carefully but quite deliberately avoided the pleasure zone with a face like a slapped arse. I thought I better get a conversation going if only to find out her name but it was hard work with her only giving one word answers. Onto the grand finale and more oil onto the boy bits, the hj was poor with her looking round at the clock every couple of minutes,  she suddenly stopped and asked me to finish it myself. Cheeky sod. I just put her hand back where it should have been and she reluctantly carried on, asking me a  couple of times if I was ready to cum, in the end I  thought sod it I'll cum then I can get out of here. Clean up time and she shoved a few wet wipes at me and left me to it. Upstairs for a shower, gave her the money £35 for massage £20 for hj and I was out of there.
 So to sum it up - crap massage,  terrible hj  Total cost £55.
 Remember the name chaps - Rosie, avoid.



Offline standardpostage