Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx in Liverpool  (Read 2357 times)


53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour. In my opinion decent value to fuck one of the prettiest girls I have met.

I Have met Poppy a couple of times since she has gone independent. Once all of the messing around that she stated was caused by her former agency was over with it has become a lot easier to arrange meetings. She has been prompt in responding to texts. Once a time has been arranged the time has been kept too, none of the old agency delays.

She is European, speaks great English with a slight manc twang.

There isn't much I can add about Poppy that hasn't been said, she is very pretty, has a cracking body with pert, firm natural breasts. An amazing ass, I mean seriously, fuuuuuuccccccckkkkk.

Her service is relatively vanilla other than she will do anal and CIM. I have never tried anal with her, just not my thing, have been offered though.

When I entered the place, near the Liver Buildings, she was dressed as requested. Got paperwork out of the way. I was offered a shower which I used.

Action wise, OWO, reverse oral, penetration, favourite is her on top and finished with CIM. She doesn't swallow. Spanked her lightly as well.

I had a good chat with her at the end, first time I met her she didn't talk that much, after a couple of meets she is a bit more talkative. Very friendly girl.

Services were good and I got what I expected, a chance to fuck a very pretty girl I would have no chance with in normal life.

She isn't a PSE, it is very much a GFE situation. I obviously would go again as it is exactly what I want for those times and she is a good fuck. When I want something a bit more PSE I go elsewhere.

A firm positive.


Old Profiles:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline DavidBanner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 54
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
What's she like with reverse oral, I mean does she genuinely seem to enjoy it and receive it enthusiastically / responsively? If she genuinely seems to enjoy (as opposed to no response or OTT fake response) then I'm very interested. No better feeling than pleasing a real stunner.
Banned reason: No response to query about no Reviews in 4 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
What's she like with reverse oral, I mean does she genuinely seem to enjoy it and receive it enthusiastically / responsively? If she genuinely seems to enjoy (as opposed to no response or OTT fake response) then I'm very interested. No better feeling than pleasing a real stunner.
She made some appreciative noises when I saw her - nothing over the top. Probably more down to my shite technique but I wouldn’t say she was overly into it either.

Offline DavidBanner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 54
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: No response to query about no Reviews in 4 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Ok, thanks Al, appreciated
I mean she didn’t just lay there looking bored or anything and was playing with her nipples etc while I was down there

Offline Toadfish

She made some appreciative noises when I saw her - nothing over the top. Probably more down to my shite technique but I wouldn’t say she was overly into it either.
I don’t think that is your technique, I think that is how she feels about it in general.

Offline T13

Tried to book last night but couldn’t get time I needed. Ended up going for Thai massage instead. To bamboo which was shit.
Is her french kissing good ?