Hi everyone, this is my first review and hopefully many more to come. Apologies for not giving much input. Now onto the review, I was in the mood for b2b massage, decided to go to this place as someone had revived this on the site.
Link:
External Link/Members OnlyAccommodation: side of the busy road, the place is really nice and clean it’s newly refurbished I believe. Discrete well not so much as it’s right next to a busy cross junction.
Girl: Shan I was told she is half Indian, and dress size 10, well In reality dress size 14, and definitely not Indian but I believe she is from Middle East. Not too sure, in looks I would give her a 6.5/10. As she isn’t my type but she isn’t not attractive.
Experience: so I paid £80 for b2b massage, now the lady made me wait around 7 ministers staring at the wall before she came in the room. Now once she arrived there was no communication at all. She took off her clothes and started massaging me. Now I tried to make small talk but the answers for so abrupt I felt awkward so I stayed quiet. This has never happened to me before as I’m usually very talkative, but any how into the massage. About 5 mins of massage she started CC swipes which were amazing, but 8 ministers into the massage she jumped on my back and started to rub her body. Now the issue is instead of it being attractive she jumped on me as if she weights like a feather, I tried to ignore her weight but she was just rubbing it as if she wants to clean her tits on me. A few more slides and she accidentally puts her hand on my arm and ends up pinching me really hard, just imagine 80+kg standing on ur hand. Now as my reflex kick in, I swiftly move the arm but she ignores this as if it never happened. At this point I lost complete interest, 15mins into the massage and she tells me to turn over and As I do, she starts to HJ. I was so confused, as I paid for the hour. In any case since I can control my ejaculation. I made her work for it almost 25 mins so all together I was there for around 45mins including the wait before she entered.
Verdict; absolute shit, service 0/10, I was so angry I wanted to leave after 15 mins. But didn’t want to waste my money. I would rather jump off a building then visit this shit lady again.