Hi All, I rarely punt or post but decided to give Jenny a call at Shezen.
I could not find a link for her shop on the web, sorry
Rang to make appointment since I was already in Blackpool and turned up 30 minutes later.
Jenny is a fairly slim lady probably early 50s, She looked and dressed as if she had been dragged through a hedge backwards, but I was here now and already paid my £80 which was for an hour to include B2B and HJ finish
Was shown to a small room with a proper massage bed and stripped off laying face down while she went and locked the door.
As I turned my head to ask for a soft massage, I noticed she was putting some blue surgical gloves on both of her hands, I thought to myself " Does she think I am dirty ?" so I asked about this and she replied, Just relax, you will enjoy. so she spashed some oil on my back and proceeded with what can only be described and an unusual but nice massage, the gloves are very thin similar to what a nurse would use, and there was a different sensation when she spent about 5 mins doing cc swipes, reach unders and grabbing my cock which by now was hard, she said " You are hard" and asked me to turn over, I had only been on my front for 10 mins, so I turned over, she removed the gloves and gave me a very nice handjob using both hands, speeding up as she sensed I was near.
Once she cleaned me up, she then started massaging my legs, chest and groin, the old fella responded with a semi, then she took off her clothes, a bit of a unsightly belly, she has deffo had kids, Tits are smallish but nice nips which I was allowed to touch.
Upon seeing her body I decided not to have the B2B and instead asked if I could massage her ( some of you may laugh at this lol ) she agreed, so there she was, naked on the massage table face down, I did her back, bum, some cc swipes, her legs, then as I got to her groin she kind of slightly closed her legs, I guess no entry or do not approach was the signal, so then she turned over and I did her front and boobs, quite enjoyed it to be honest.
I was now back on the massage table some 35 minutes after the first HJ, she again massaged my chest, legs and inner thighs, and then with 15 minutes remaining, proceeded with a slow massage type two handed HJ, the old fella responded which surprised me, I am 58 and had only cum 35 minutes ago. but she kept at it and I shot my load a second time. she cleaned me up, gave me a hug and that was it, I was on my way.
I dont think there are showers there, was not offered one and did not ask.
Place is clean
I am giving this a positive despite the way she dresses, she is friendly and delivers a reasonable massage and HJ but seems to get a bit rough with the HJ when she senses you are about to blow your load . The surgical gloves part actually felt pretty good.
Massage was £40 for the hour plus £40 for B2b which I did not take up, but got 2 x HJ instead and massaged her.