Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - York (touring)  (Read 1073 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline jandyr

Visited this girl when she was touring in York last week

External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.
In short, a massive Positive from me.

Was staying in a small discreet apartment outside town (Acomb area).

Easy to book. Had fired a text off to check she was in York, and what sort of area it was. She replied with a postcode that helped make my mind up as it was easy to get to and there was plenty of on street parking.

Directed to a house on the main road, but then speaking on the phone was directed down a side road next to the house and two flats behind it.
Door opened with her hiding behind it, but wasn't disappointed wen I got a good look of her. Bang tidy Thai girl. Fairly decent looking but great figure. Bolt ons looked great (but not so great to play with as quite hard). Was really happy.

Was offered a shower. Had showered at home beforehand, but thought it polite to have a v.quick rinse.
Back into the bedroom. She had been wearing lingerie - like a nightie top - but that came off quickly. I went in for kisses and although she did kiss back closed mouthed, she seemed a bit hesitant at first.

Was offered OW or OWO and chose OWO. She had a great technique, I really enjoyed it.
She asked which position I wanted to do - I picked doggy. As she got on all fours in front of me, thought i would have a quick play - buried my face in from behind. Licked her pussy a bit (she wriggled in pleasure at this), and I also rimmed her ass for a bit. She kissed me on the lips a bit more passionately than at first (no tongues, but that's how I like it tbh) and then asked if I wanted her pussy or ass. I chose ass. Tried to be gentle sliding in, but tbh didn't feel like there was much resistance (or she was good at hiding it). Started slow but soon got into a rhythm. Felt nice and was tight, despite the lack of initial resistance. Busted in the condom. Must've only been about 15mins into the punt.

After a quick clean up, she went about a Thai massage. Was fairly relaxing, although she seemed to concentrate on my legs, and I would've preferred a bit more on my back. My bad for not saying anything. In fact, if there was any downside to the punt, it was during this period. Although her English was good, she did speak with a heavy Thai accent, and was softly spoken, so I often struggled to hear/understand what she was saying and, at the same time, she got a bit giggly, which I *think* was due to the fact I was ordering her around during the meet like she's probably used to with other guys. I just wanted to relax, enjoy her body, and get ready for round 2.

Round 2 started off with a bit more OWO, and then I told her to sit on my face (thinking 69, but she mis-interpreted and sat the other way round). Anyway, licked her again for a bit longer this time. More excited wriggling from her and more passionate kissing afterwards again. She then rimmed me for a bit.
Onto sex and we started missionary - she took a good pounding in this position. Bit more doggy - offered pussy or ass again and chose pussy this time. Although enjoying it I was struggling with the second pop, so she finished me off by hand while also teasing my ass a bit. Good second orgasm. Quick clean up.

Offered a 2nd shower (again, I had a quick rinse) and then offski. Out on about 50mins. I didn't mind as I'd had lots of fun, two pops, and didn't have much else left in me, plus it helped miss any potential early rush hour traffic on the ring road heading home.

Overall a great punt, really enjoyed it and would defo see again.

Offline cumtoplay