Author Topic: Mayah at The Georgian, Oldham  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Bod1983

External Link/Members Only

Comms easy. Phoned and checked the rota was right and was ok to book in to see 45 minutes later

Parking easy at Sainsbury's

Sign up at front door saying go round the back. Buzzed in at back no problems. Paid £45 for 30 mins
Shown to the room next to reception. Nice room, great shower, big tv with porn and huge mirror.
Don't get the opportunity to punt much and whilst enjoying a couple of massages at Bunya Thai massage and have always left wanting more.
 Mayahs profile looked good and when I got out of the shower I was surprised to find she was already there naked ready to go. She's 21 yrs old has been in the country 3 years and Romanian but speaks English well. I thought she was really well proportioned, lovely curves, pretty and natural tits.
I enjoyed the basic service, protected oral, mish, her on top and doggie to finish. I think she'd have preferred it if I'd cum quicker but I was enjoying myself too much. It was fun watching her try to gee me along. She was easy to get on with and a bit cheeky which I enjoyed.
 At £45 I wasn't expecting an amazing service but thought it was great value for money and would go and see her again hence the positive.
Love reading the reviews on here and would appreciate some top tips for the Oldham area.

Offline samneil15

I've got a top tip for the Oldham area. AVOID it for punts  :D

Seriously though, the better quality girls  tend not to stay in Oldham, but will use the Bury Whoretel or the Ashton one.

Then the rest are around Salford, Manchester central etc.

Offline Bod1983

Don't know anything about the whoretells! Do these tend to be of the Village variety, is it the tourers that use them and do you find out they're there when you phone to book from an adult occupation type website?
Planning my next fun and Sophie/Claire in Middleton might be be good