Author Topic: Rhianna Rude Washington  (Read 1987 times)


9 review(s) for Rhianna_Rude (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline DWatson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi everyone, first review here, so i hope i include all the information needed.
Venue: Saw Rhianna in a hotel near the A1 in Washington a few weeks ago, paid £40 for a 15min incall ( her prices seem to have gone up since).
No problem with access, didn't pass reception.

Rhianna was very well presented, nice underwear, a bit heavy on the make up for me, but she is still very attractive IMHO.
A little chat, money given then some nice OWO, until I was ready to move on.
On with a condom, she rides me for a few minutes until i bend her over the bed for a bit of doggy, very nice sight!
She tells me she does CIM so before I cum she gets down on her knees and I wank myself into her open mouth.
I gave it a neutral as im not sure I would go back. I left happy enough but the whole meeting was a little impersonal.
Rhianna was friendly and great to look at, but as I didn't click with her I couldn't give a positive.






Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  Still no sign of a green one for Ms Rude. 

Offline Bertbanger99


Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review, have been tempted by her in the past but put off by her reviews! Sorry it wasn’t so good for you. Onwards and upwards!

Offline northface

I saw her a few months back and somehow forgot to review her.
From what I remember it was expensive but she is a nice lass, good looking, great figure although had lots of make up on covering her potted cheeks.
I could not cum despite nice blow job and would have given her a high neutral - low positive.

Offline DWatson

Was it spit or swallow?
She went straight to the bathroom,  spat it out i guess.

Offline DWatson

I saw her a few months back and somehow forgot to review her.
From what I remember it was expensive but she is a nice lass, good looking, great figure although had lots of make up on covering her potted cheeks.
I could not cum despite nice blow job and would have given her a high neutral - low positive.
I agree, a neutral+ would be accurate

Offline Bertbanger99

I saw her about a year ago and asked her if she enjoyed what she does as she seemed a bit miserable, her reply was - "its alright, pays the bills"