Author Topic: katyqueen - Little Hulton  (Read 2879 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5398163) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Katyqueen (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline wibbles

Catching up on some meets from earlier in the year. Apologies as this should have been done sooner.

Price: £85 for 1 hour.

Venue: Her own house in Little Hulton. The house was a bit of a tip at the time and said she had moved in quite recently and was getting quite a bit of work done.
Comms: Via WhatsApp on the day. Quick responses and good comms.

Looks: Naturally pretty and very fuckable size 12 with small breasts. She’s quite tall, so she’s just about able pull off a curvy size 12 without being fat. She has a Mummy-tummy which she told me she is a little self-conscious about, but I found this quite endearing. She’s originally from Cheshire and seems as though she has come from a good home, and is very well spoken. The welcoming and opening conversation was very easy going.

The meet: DFK delivered with enthusiasm as we both fell onto the bed and she undressed me. Her arms where all over me. The uncovered blowjob was OK, but nothing special.
She went on top and started riding me with plenty of eye contact and regularly leaned in for more DFK.

I bent her over and fucked her in doggy while she buried her head in the sheets. I blew my load and filled the bag.
After a few minutes chat where she told me about the work she intends to get done to the house, how her family know about her escorting and her experiences on the game, she asked if I was ready for round 2.

This time I fucked her in standing doggy and missionary, again with plenty of DFK as she gave me plenty of encouragement to keep going. I eventually filled the bag a second time.
She said she hoped to see me again as I got dressed and gave me a kiss goodbye.

Would I return: Even though I’ve fucked more attractive women, the combination of amazing value for money and the natural GFE with plenty of true DFK means this is one of my best punts. I shall return.
The only reservation, which may be entirely incorrect is how she’s accrued a lot of feedback in a short space of time, and she could burn herself out before too long.

External Link/Members Only

Offline antsz

I wanted a punt with this girl but found her Comms shocking

Offline bigbilly22


The only reservation, which may be entirely incorrect is how she’s accrued a lot of feedback in a short space of time, and she could burn herself out before too long.


It’s a great point. Seems to operate a real conveyor belt service. Seen her twice and second time saw the guy before me coming out and the guy after me waiting in his car outside.

Can’t imagine she’s showering in between but you get what you pay for I guess.

22

Offline Silva21

I wanted a punt with this girl but found her Comms shocking
I've seen here and didn't have a problem. My experience was much like the OP. Enjoyed the meet and she took a facial from me which was very pleasant.

Offline NigelF

The only reservation, which may be entirely incorrect is how she’s accrued a lot of feedback in a short space of time, and she could burn herself out before too long.

I've seen her a few times now, including very recently and fortunately this hasn't seem to have happened yet. I do somewhat share your concern though.

She definitely has accrued a lot of feedback in a short space of time however, unlike with most WGs, I imagine it represents a majority of her bookings. I say this due to her asking me to send a booking and leave feedback even though she knew I was reliable (so presumably she has asked that of at least some other previous or regular clients) and looking at what she says on her profile FAQ she seems to require an AW booking. That's also supported by her feedback, including the fact she seems to be the cause of many "AW lurkers" signing up so they can book her (e.g. quite a few of her feedback is from punters who's only or first feedback is from her).

Nonetheless, given that she's obviously not working all the time and she probably gets longer bookings on average (than most WGs) due to her smart pricing, she's obviously packing in a lot of punters, especially given the comments above by bigbilly22 and antsz (where for example previously people were praising her speedy comms).

I did notice my last punt was more rushed than previously but I presumed this was mainly down to increased experience, at any rate I still got my full time. Of course though her acting more like an "experienced escort" (which is what I noticed to a small degree) isn't a good thing. Nonetheless, definitely still a positive punt for me.

Offline Bustydusty

Reading this made me remember that she a actually mentioned your review to me Nigel

Offline NigelF

Reading this made me remember that she a actually mentioned your review to me Nigel

Oh fuck! In my experience that's rarely a good thing (for me). What did she say? Feel free to PM me if that's more appropriate.

Offline Silva21

Oh fuck! In my experience that's rarely a good thing (for me). What did she say? Feel free to PM me if that's more appropriate.

She also mentioned you in my meet with her too Nigel.

Said nowt really just 'he's got a lot of reviews' and 'he mentioned my mummy tummy'.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 11:28:04 pm by Silva21 »