Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SANDRA Milf xxx - 1Hr Massage Paddington  (Read 2655 times)

5 review(s) for SANDRA Milf xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a quick review for Sandra, she is working from flat in Paddington area that really is 2 mins from the station. This took place this evening.

Bored, and a quick scan turned up Sandra as a second choice but a good one. Quick scan on here she had two positive reviews and this is a third.

Services - Naked B2B oily massage, OWO, COB, titty wank.

Costs £100 1hr Service (Massage service)

Location - Small studio flat, clean and warm no smells soft bed and clean towels

Sandra - Defo the girls in the pictures, older woman but all natural huge natural tits natural muff she has a bit of a flabby belly that comes with experience

Service - delivered with passion and lots of little noises, no kissing but plenty of heavy breathing and holding her face close to mine. Other services are available if you pay the £120 but I only wanted a relaxing massage.

**I should add that the massage quite good she really put some effort into it and nice DT action to**

Only downside the action was all done in 45mins but she was very chatty, then I had a shower and left with a bottle of mineral water :)

7/10 - might pay for kissing and RO next time.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:40:37 pm by jsnsummer »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

... Defo the girls in the pictures, older woman but all natural huge natural tits natural muff she has a bit of a flabby belly ...

... like so ...

Hidden Image/Members Only