Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WANDA NAUGHTY - Wembley Park  (Read 845 times)

4 review(s) for WANDA NAUGHTY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

somethingsomething22

External Link/Members Only

One of my worst punts ever, she has terrible attitude.
Resulted in me walking out after about 20 mins into the hour ( @ £60 ).

Comms were decent and handled by herself, no maids or hooker friends.

She had a complete lack of energy, enthusiasm. Terrible technique.
Blowjob was without but not so good. Tried to move her hand off whilst she was sucking but was denied.  More or less just laid there during the fucking.
Slight body odor, wasn't the freshest.

She was rather awkward, not saying much ( actually the only things she said was maybe hi at the door and asking me for the money, apart from responding to my attempts at a bit of conversation) so I tried to make a lil light convo after the first pop but her answers were atleast over 9000 levels above the state of being depressed.
Said some nonsense about how people don't smile in England and how people are all down and always on their phone, and some other depressive shit that started to get on my nerves.So I told her that you complain about people not smiling but you yourself don't smile ( she did not crack even a single smile the entire time). She mentioned a few areas and said thats the only places shes been in England, so I asked her if she has been to central london, she said no - then went onto saying how its not the real england and they make it look all nice ( this was all accompanied with sarcastic and mocking tones ) and the other areas outside ( like say Wembley) are the real England. Left me figuratively scratching my head thinking what relevance that had to the question, bet she failed comprehension tests in school ! .At one point, asked her what her plan is since she doesn't like England or Hungary and thinks they're both shit - showed me a picture of a girl ( her daughter) and said thats her plan. 

Shed a tear and all, how righteous of you selling your pussy and dignity so your daughter can wear gucci !

AVOID HER LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Offline MisterMr

Thanks for the review.... and sorry about your experience

Yeah they all like to play some type of victim but very easy for them to take our cash without giving a decent service.

I like to show respect to a WG in the hope that is respected and in turn, a good time all round but these days have me wondering if punting is worth it!!!