Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Sophie/Kimmy Thai - Bristol  (Read 4635 times)

2 review(s) for Kimmy thai (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online bdyno

Links:
External Link/Members Only

The ad on Vivatreet died whilst I was writing this - hopefully the link to her profile will help find her in future?  The Vivastreet ad was a key reason I decided to meet this girl yesterday.  Her price had been listed as £130ph on all ads until the past few days, but she recently bumped her price to £150 on AW & BP.  OK, that's fairly standard for a TS, but I figured I'd take the opportunity to see her at the lower price before she spotted she hadn't updated the Vivastreet ad which was still at the lower price.  I guess the fact the ad died today means she'll be updating it in due course.

Comms:
Texted a couple of hours before to check availability, received a reply straight away asking for a call.  Called and arranged a meet for 3pm.  Address in the BS6 area was texted shortly after.

Drove to Bristol, arrived about 25 minutes early due to a lack of traffic and finding a parking space fairly quickly, and realised that whilst driving I'd received another text saying "I'm free 3pm", immediately followed by another saying "3.30".  I texted back to point out we'd agreed 3pm, did she need to change the time, to which she just said "3.30 ok".  I figured waiting a while couldn't hurt, so as I had nearly an hour to kill I found a juice bar just down the road from her and hung out for a while.  Not my normal style, but I didn't fancy a coffee and it looked nice & quiet.  Was actually impressed, £3 got me a decent sized freshly made apple, lime and mint concoction which I enjoyed.

It got to about twenty past 3 and I received a text saying she was ready.  Called her & she talked me in, she was actually in a gated set of flats so pretty secure and buzzed me through the gates & doors OK - fortunately there weren't many people around otherwise it would probably have been pretty obvious what conversation I was having on the phone as I walked down her street.

The TS Girl
I entered the flat with her hiding behind the door and quickly ushering me into a bedroom before I could check her out.  She looked great, wearing the one piece white lingerie you'll see in some of her current pictures (although she changes her pics fairly regularly, the pics in question may not be there whilst you read this).  If you've seen her pics, you won't be disappointed when you see her in person.

The Meet:
She asked how long I wanted to stay, so I said an hour and made a point of saying the £130 price which she didn't argue with.  Unusually for a TS, the money was put away without being counted and I was told to undress and lie face down on the bed.

She started massaging me from the feet up, gradually getting to my buttocks.  At some point she'd undone her lingerie as she positioned herself to stroke between my cheeks with her cock, before getting her hands to work on mine.  I turned over so she could wank me properly, hoping for some oral which never happened before I came for the first time. 

She did a nice gentle job of cleaning me up (actually, she nearly got me hard again by doing it!) before removing what little she was wearing and letting me play with her tits & cock etc.  A few times she positioned herself as if ready for a kiss, but pulled away whever I moved in for it - fair enough I guess, kissing isn't listed on her profile.  She gave me a few instructions on how she liked to be wanked, which got her as far as being semi hard but not enough for fucking.  Tried sucking her to finish getting her ready, something I haven't tried much, but she still only achieved a semi.

It was at this point she chose to tell me she'd already come once that day and couldn't usually do it twice.  She let me keep sucking her for a few more minutes, but it didn't help.

During that, she'd started playing with my cock and got me hard again for round two, so she started wanking me again.  She kept teasing oral, but never did more than stroking her bottom lip up my cock.  As she'd failed to get an erection, she did get a dildo out and used that on me for a while, but it's not the same - I can get that sort of action with a real girl.

As oral obviously wasn't happening, I asked if she was ready to be fucked.  She said she'd try, put a condom on me, lubed us both, and positioned herself on her back with her legs around my shoulders.  I entered her as gently as possible and started slowly as she didn't seem to be enjoying it, then after only a minute or two she stopped me and said she was too sore from working today.

She removed the condom and gave me a nice oily handjob whilst fingering me, it was decent enough to get me to my second coming which she seemed genuinely determined to do, putting effort into pleasing me as much as she could for the services she was providing, but obviously it wasn't what I'd been after when I booked the meet.

Another gentle and caring clean up job, and I was putting my clothes on.  She seemed genuinely concerned that at this point I still had about 15 minutes of my time left, and tried to make some small talk but despite her efforts I wasn't interested and was ready to leave.

Conclusion:
She probably has potential, she's a great looking TS and did seem to genuinely want me to enjoy myself.  I guess if you were her only client for the day you'd probably be OK, but messing me around with the booking time and her failure to perform leaves no option but to make this a negative. 

Offline princerico

I’ve seen her ads around for a while. Whereabouts in Bristol was it and how big was her cock?

Online bdyno

She was in Stoke Croft (as advertised on BP). 

Like I said in the review, she didn't manage to get an erection so can't comment on size, but she had a fairly average looking cock when soft.

Also just noticed she has a listing on Friday Ads too:

That one is still saying £130 for the hour, as she's changed the others lately get in quick and quote that ad if you're going to take a risk with her.

Offline Dashing

Links:

[...]  She looked great, wearing the one piece white lingerie you'll see in some of her current pictures (although she changes her pics fairly regularly, the pics in question may not be there whilst you read this).  If you've seen her pics, you won't be disappointed when you see her in person.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:43:55 pm by Dashing »