Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda4U - Cardiff  (Read 865 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline houseboot

Thoughts?

I am interested in the outfit

External Link/Members Only

"Thoughts?"   :unknown:  You've got a thing about schoolgirls.  :unknown:

Offline sharpshoes78

That is not a secret

More on thoughts if she looks a good TOFTT or any red flags I missed

Offline Corus Boy

Lots of her 'Likes' are "at discretion."

That usually means extras.

Other wise I would think she's worth a TOFTT, especially if the front view is as good as the rear and if not be prepared to walk.

There also seems to be a number of possible hurdles to meeting her;

I have relocated to Cardiff and have moved into a new flat so at the moment it is a bit bare but it will soon be my own little home where you will be welcome to join me for fun and frolics. I love the more GFE type meeting or I can be the complete bitch and make sure you that you leave me fully satisfied or else you will suffer lol. Give me a few days and I will add more to explain what I can do for you and what I want you to do for me. Hopefully I can add some more pictures too! I will occasionally agree to do oiutcalls but only to hotels, not private homes, sorry PLEASE do read this: I do not work 24/7  I show my phone number when working (or the day before) I show my availability BUT I only accept/confirm bookings if they have been booked AFTER we have discussed our meet by email, text or phone.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:35:12 am by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

Thoughts?
I am interested in the outfit

External Link/Members Only

She was obviously called Domgirl in a previous guise, and her feedback points to her delivering such services. Her last FB was if January this year so it's a tofft for you unfortunately shoes 👞👢👟

Offline HughJardon

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:48:16 pm by HughJardon »

Offline sharpshoes78

Our availability did not match up so no review from me

Offline HughJardon

Our availability did not match up so no review from me

Sorry to hear that "brogue" 🤣🤣