Author Topic: Lucy Chinese Massage - Washington  (Read 1183 times)

Offline CaptBeef

External Link/Members Only
Had intended to move on to FS punt after my first visit to Sheng but I had the horn so I thought I’d try this girl as she was fairly local for me.

Agreed £25 for 30 mins massage but didn’t mention extras at that stage.

Venue is a pokey downstairs flat in Washington not far from main shops, it’s on the end of a cul de sac so quite discreet and there was no one about mid afternoon for my visit.

Door opened as I approached and I was ushered through quietly to a small side room which was locked behind me, wouldn’t be a surprise if there were other people there as well but hey-ho !

Lisa is average looking Chinese woman probably 30-40 slim with decent body. I stripped off and lay face down and she cracked on without any questions what I wanted. Was a bit of a strange massage as others have said with a bit of manipulation/wrestling thrown in and not much lubrication used. After a while her strokes got to be a bit more ‘personal’ and I got a whispered offer of b2b for an extra £40. I had come straight from work and didn’t have that much so I asked how much for he. She said £15 but I offered £10 and that was ok.
She got straight to work and I was lying back and enjoying myself - felt her firm little arse under her skirt and she was ok with that so I worked my way into her thong and gave her clit a little attention which she seemed to enjoy. Slipped a finger in her tight pussy and she started to get quite excited but unfortunately for her I was further up the road and shot my load before she came.
Quick clean up with wipes and tissue and I was away bang on the 30 mins.

Giving a neutral because of the strange massage and a lack of rapport really. Basic rub and tug in a little flat that’s on the grim side of average......nothing against the lass per se but left hoping to move onto something bigger and better next time.


Offline billabong

Thanks for review. Sums this place up perfectly imo.

Offline CaptBeef

Forgot to mention : she also offered FS next time but would be 80 notes - too many good lasses around for £60 to go there though.