Author Topic: First time FKK: Sunshine München Munich  (Read 1796 times)

Offline jaydefo24

Following a 2 day business trip I extended my stay by one night so I could ‘let loose’ and chose a hotel near the most recommended FKK in Munich.

Have been punting on and off for 10 years... usually indies in the UK via AW, occasional RLD windows in Netherlands and occasional massage Witt extras. Never been to a super brothel and found the concept a bit of a headguck just because I like anonymity and the fantasy of meeting someone alone means you can at least pretend it’s slightly real. Being in a kind of spa bar with other naked guys did not massively fill me with confidence but I do like spas and thought I should give it a go.

Glad I did.

Ventured out to “Sunshine FKK”... 15 mins walk into quiet suburb obscurity. Paid 50E entry as expected... given a towel and locker and shoes. Disappointed it’s a guy on reception but at least he was polite and pleasant.

Get changed among other men... kind of used to this from gyms but it could in nerve the nervous. A hot girl with brown skin and slim legs is taking money from another guy there, in his towel. so you leave all your cash in the locker and after a girl session you go with her to the changing room and hand over the cash.

I venture in out of changing rooms tentatively in my towel and flip flops but trying to feel relaxed. In the bar are a lot of women, maybe 20.  97% naked 80% hot, sipping drinks on barstools and chatting etc. Some stunners there, already peaking my interest. 

I wonder around before I have a chance to get sucked in. Out the bar and look into a dark room with big screen playing porn. Big black sofas and drinks tables. Not too busy for a Fri 10pm.

Next room is a large spa area with hot tub and sauna, loungers and then 2 huge sofas with people chilling, girls flirting and big screens playing football.

Next room is a small dining area, with salad , fries and chicken. Cakes and fruits and bread. Coffee machine etc. So weird for me to see this in a brothel context.

I go back to the bar and order a beer and pull up a pew. The girl next to me is a seriously cute tanned blond, looks about 21. Shes Bulgarian. I’m hard just looking at her but she engages me and I oblige. She says some flattery ( prob says it to everyone but I’ll take it )  and guesses where I’m from. We agree to chat prices in a more secluded area. It’s because she’s selling  ‘extra special service’ ( shhhhh OWO) and she books a room. Head up and I feast on her cute bum going up the stairs ahead, leading me to the nest of carnalia.

A rather tasteful room with those Turks lanterns and massive bed with mirror ceiling. I’m solid as we caress and she willingly allows me to explore her sensationally proportioned curves. I go down on her somewhat flappy pussy ( surely she cannot have kids but usually this kind of pussy is the reslult of birth) and it’s wet and open. She does not seem that massively enthralled by my cuninlingus but I continue nevertheless.

Doggy, cowgirl and missionary ensue and each one was so hot I could’ve let go any moment ... her perfect nose and cute face and petite body made me fucking hard and I wanted to cum inside her as she submissively grinned up at me. She reminded me to cum in her face however. So bbbj ensued and she gazed up at me as I exploded in her mouth and face. Felt fucking good.

After this the warmth tailed off though we did kiss and hug a little. She left me there whilst she has shower. All this was 120Euro. 60 for basic, 30 for 2xspecials. Pricey but I don’t mind if it’s good and good it was. No ypselling in room. Kissing with tongue RO all inc.

Enjoyable session. With a healthy hunger hitting up I head to the dining area, feeling v relaxed about the place and it’s ops now. Weird that all these men are here for the same reason but I don’t mind. I eat sOme old skin on fries and chicken and salad.

Next I grab a beer and time to chill. Feeling goooood I go to the bar enjoying admiring the plethora of hot beauties everywhere, pussy and tits on display, flirting but not too forcefully as we pass through different zones... and then to javuzzi anc sauna areas. Supposedly out of bounds for girls.. This is great I think, the place has a fun relaxed vibe and good lighting.

Whilst chilling on the sofa After the spa, I fall into conversation with a hot gypsy vibes woman called “@_____”... from Romania 🇷🇴 how unusual!?

We chatted for ages and she seems kinda genuine and passionate. She seems flatteringly fascinated by my face and vibe. We chat for ages and she does not try to up sell.

 After another food chill On my own, and beers and further exploring I’m back  chatting with Roma girl  during which we cuddle like a married couple watching the footie on giant TV, laughing at the Japanese guys and how in their own little bubble they all are :) , after kissing on the sofa and being hypnotised by her deep eyes I offer to take her upstairs. A gorgeous wooden chalet room with dark wooden bed, great vibe. It gets weirdly passionate now, she’s genuinely into me. I can tell and feel her inner earthquake brewing as I stimulate her pierced clitoris with my tongue. She was about to cum and told me she wanted me inside her so I did in doggy style. Beautiful ass with psychedelic tattoos. She stimulates her own clit whilst I fully insert myself in and out with increasing vigour. She cums hard and it feels amazing. Flip her over for missionary and I envelop myself in her mysterious feminine Romany universe. I cum hard and satisfyingly inside her. Afterwards we hug and kiss and she says ‘this doesn’t normally happen’. I said whAt? She said ‘that I reach orgasm with a client’. She said ‘look at my skin... the way you touch me sends shivers within it... you’re special’. She says she wants to come and visit me in my home city. She takes my number. We’ll see about that! She only charge me 60Euro.

I should’ve gone home after that but had to have one more dip in the jacuzzi. And sauna. Funny Japanese trio floating around probably in heaven. Austrian lads chat to me in the sauna saying how much better it is in Austria . I said it’s pretty sweet here. Left after almost being tempted by another curry with glasses Who looked 18.

Left with a warm glow inside.

Offline Muff licker

Good review jaydefo24 it is very tempting to go on with new girls as they glide past naked, my record in there was 4 hot girls in one night cost a few bob but worth it.

Ill be back myself in 3 weeks cannot wait  :D