Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional massage Winslow - Buckinghamshire by Lucy  (Read 7186 times)

Offline LEOJONTY

External Link/Members Only

Saw Lucy recently in Winslow in town. Parking available. Check Republic youg busty lady age 25-27.
Spoken on the phone . Made appointment and postcode sent. But Google shows different place. Make sure ask for direction and follow the landmark direction.

Let me in with wearing a short and top. She was honest upfront HE available. Toppess or full naked.
I went for full naked 30 min £40.  My opinion it's VFM.
Shower and water offered . Massage in the table in her bedroom.
Started slowly and went sensual with cc swipes. Let me touch her legs etc.
Turned over to see her cracking pair of natural tits.
I did played them and sucked . Got to ginger her. She was very wet. Slowly made me come with HR.
Sweet girl with good attitude.
She said she worked near Slough before .
Happily see her again . I don't think owo or full service available. But you never know .. :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 01:38:12 pm by LEOJONTY »

Offline Wozel

Sorry did I read that correctly, you paid £40 for 30 mins and you got a massage and her fully nude with touching and a HE. ??????

Offline LEOJONTY

Sorry did I read that correctly, you paid £40 for 30 mins and you got a massage and her fully nude with touching and a HE. ??????

Yes correct

Offline finn5555

Offline LEOJONTY

Quoted 80/h full nude or £70 topless

Offline LEOJONTY

Offline muffdazzler

How do you ginger someone please?!!!

Offline Bumble1234

lol I wondered that also. I messaged her today and may be going to see her tomorrow. She said she would text me availability in the morning. From what I can work out from this report it sounds rather good. I’m working in Mk so if she gives the green light I will partake and report back.

Offline Bumble1234

Called today and she is not available so I’m planning a visit either tomorrow or Wednesday m.will update.

Offline LEOJONTY

lol I wondered that also. I messaged her today and may be going to see her tomorrow. She said she would text me availability in the morning. From what I can work out from this report it sounds rather good. I’m working in Mk so if she gives the green light I will partake and report back.

Sorry about my fat fingers. Meant to say finger  ;)

Offline LEOJONTY

Called today and she is not available so I’m planning a visit either tomorrow or Wednesday m.will update.
Please let us know how did this Go

Offline bender999

Sorry about my fat fingers. Meant to say finger  ;)

FFS. I've just gone and bought 1lb of ginger in Tesco's in readiness.

Offline bobby1973

Offline Wadebridge

Saw Lucy recently in Winslow in town. Check Republic young busty lady age 25-27... Turned over to see her cracking pair of natural tits.... I did play with them and sucked ....
Thank you Leojonty for your review. It's welcoming to hear that there might be another very good massage option available in the MK/Bucks area.  If I may ask, could you please just provide a little more detail on the lady for the benefit of punters like me who like and are on the lookout for massages provided by lovely bbw ladies. What dress size  would you say Lucy is 12/14/16 or bigger, and what size chest would you estimate DD, E, F, GG-cup or  bigger? Would she allow COB in your view? Thanks for your help.
 :hi:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LEOJONTY

Thank you Leojonty for your review. It's welcoming to hear that there might be another very good massage option available in the MK/Bucks area.  If I may ask, could you please just provide a little more detail on the lady for the benefit of punters like me who like and are on the lookout for massages provided by lovely bbw ladies. What dress size  would you say Lucy is 12/14/16 or bigger, and what size chest would you estimate DD, E, F, GG-cup or  bigger? Would she allow COB in your view? Thanks for your help.
 :hi:
I would say she is leaning towards 12-14. Medium heights . Large brrast I did ask her size but she said she does not know . Sha always wear sports bra . It would be DD cups. Nice and responsive nipples. Hope this helps

Offline Bumble1234

I’m booked in for Friday am so will provide a review.😃

Offline Wadebridge

I would say she is leaning towards 12-14. Medium height. Large breasts I did ask her size but she said she does not know. She always wear sports bra. It would be DD cup. Nice and responsive nipples. Hope this helps.
Thanks Leojonty, it helps.  :thumbsup: She sounds tempting. I think I need to give Lucy a try.
Bumble1234, seems like you might be in for a good time fella.  Hope all goes well.

Offline LEOJONTY

I’m booked in for Friday am so will provide a review.😃
How did your meeting go? Any review?

Offline Bumble1234

She cancelled the meeting and tbh is not particularly easy to contact. Think she works in a regular job also. At first she booked me in for an early one on Friday but cancelled late Thursday night. At present we haven’t managed to re arrange and not sure I’ve got the energy to persist.

Offline LEOJONTY

She cancelled the meeting and tbh is not particularly easy to contact. Think she works in a regular job also. At first she booked me in for an early one on Friday but cancelled late Thursday night. At present we haven’t managed to re arrange and not sure I’ve got the energy to persist.
She said she stil works a regular job but only in weekends.  :unknown:

Offline Bumble1234

She texted me twice last week to cancel as she was called into work. Shame as quite fancied it and easy for me to get to from Mk. I texted her this morning to ask for availability for this week but no answer.

Offline dynatron

i have an appointment today this afternoon i will update you guys on this but sounds hopeful at moment

Offline Bumble1234

Did you get to see her Dynatron? I have a re arranged appointment for Friday.

Offline dynatron

hi yes i did visit lucy had naked service with he as another member had recommended her good value for money at £40 all in yes i did enjoy- to be honest i didnt realy fancy her but she is pleasant enough with nice big breasts size 12-14 im guessing didnt mind me touching her all over and playing with her breasts even lightly touched down below-if i was passing that way and felt the urge i would re-visit but not sure id make the effort otherwise-nothing wrong with the service or lady-i just didnt fancy her and it did make a change from beata of whom i do see a fair bit to due being near to me-hope that helps-i did wonder if there were two girls as another member said she had a blond ponytail and the lucy i saw has dark hair with ponytail-but anyway as i said definately good value for money-hope this helps-apparently she works weekends at a spa in watford

Offline Bumble1234

Thank you. I went today and definitely the same girl you saw as she explained worked in a spa in Watford during the week. Small cottage next to the pub in town, postcode she vines took me wasn’t in the right place but no major issues.
Nice girl and we chatted generally but she only spoke when I asked her something. She was in joggers and t shirt when arrived, stripped off from the start. Nice massage and early knows what she’s doing. Few nice touches to the nether regions.
Turned over and she has a nice body. Allowed touching and she bought me to a nice climax as I played with her nicely sized boobs. She didn’t say a word throughout the ending. Left the room and allowed me time to dress and change. There was an en suite but I didn’t ask for a shower and it wasn’t offered.
Overall it was good but I probably wouldn’t return as she was detached and during the start to the main event she said you’ve got 6 minutes left which kind of killed the mood, left feeling a bit flat and just didn’t really do it for me.

Offline chunky monkey

Dynatron & Bumble1234 - how about doing proper reviews on these visits? Many thanks CM

Offline Muff licker

Dynatron & Bumble1234 - how about doing proper reviews on these visits? Many thanks CM
  And if you do a review please can you make sure it makes sense !

Offline Wadebridge

There was an en suite but I didn’t ask for a shower and it wasn’t offered.
Overall it was good but I probably wouldn’t return as she was detached and during the start to the main event she said you’ve got 6 minutes left which kind of killed the mood, left feeling a bit flat ...
Thanks guys. Hi Bumble1234, I must say that's disappointing to read mate. After getting an all over body rubdown and being covered with oil it's a given for me that I'd at least be offered a shower afterwards.
And my cock would've been equally deflated if I'd been told that I had 6 minutes to get things done, there's a good boy.  :thumbsdown:
However, no point in stewing in your own dissatisfaction. Relief is around the corner with Sara(Special Massage)/ Blonde_Paulina_/ Sonia. Go and see her again for a relaxing time and let her use her big tits to smother your cock to an unhurried Vesuvian eruption. She's back in MK next week.  :hi: 

Offline Bumble1234

Thanks Wadebridge I may just do that and apologies for the spelling errors and rushed report. I will try and file a proper review when I have more time. This one was a case of a lot of boxes ticked but there was no chemistry or enthusiasm from her which left me rather cold.

Offline chunky monkey

And if you do a review please can you make sure it makes sense !

Always willing to learn and improve, so perhaps you could point out which bits didn't make sense to you

In my defense, though it's no real defense, I wrote the report when I got home after a very long day so perhaps should have waited until the morning when my head was a little clearer

Offline LEOJONTY

Thanks guys. Hi Bumble1234, I must say that's disappointing to read mate. After getting an all over body rubdown and being covered with oil it's a given for me that I'd at least be offered a shower afterwards.
And my cock would've been equally deflated if I'd been told that I had 6 minutes to get things done, there's a good boy.  :thumbsdown:
However, no point in stewing in your own dissatisfaction. Relief is around the corner with Sara(Special Massage)/ Blonde_Paulina_/ Sonia. Go and see her again for a relaxing time and let her use her big tits to smother your cock to an unhurried Vesuvian eruption. She's back in MK next week.  :hi:

Could you please give the links to those girls.

Offline Wadebridge

Could you please give the links to those girls.
Not girls. They are all the same girl. For link, see my review Sara (Special Massage), Milton Keynes.

Offline dynatron

ref lucy anyone have her old number as i lost it-i note she doesant seem to have her ad running at present but last time i visited she did say that she was keeping numbers of regulars in her phone so she didnt always need to advertise
thanks in advance

Offline 44ster

FFS. I've just gone and bought 1lb of ginger in Tesco's in readiness.
:D :D :D