Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _ Kimberly _  (Read 2485 times)

mnbvcxz

Offline Benboybristol

...Anyone seen her ??

I've had my eye on her due to offer of face fucking but I'd like to hear if anyone's tried her ?

Ombadsman

mnbvcxz

Ombadsman

I got a step closer to seeing Kimberley but only a very small one.

I sent her a message expressing my interest in meeting her and inquiring as to where she works from.

Her reply was her postcode. Perhaps she is so busy and popular that she doesnt need to make any effort with potential new punters but the lack of reviews on here or AW suggests otherwise.

I will persist and try to see her later or Saturday

Offline Benboybristol

I'll be very interested in your review if you get to see her, particularly her looks and quality of the oral.

You could tell her she'll be getting another client on the back of your (hopefully positive) review and maybe she'll put some extra effort in to your visit !     :)

mnbvcxz

You never know, she might get two

Offline ciscoxxx69

Been registered since January....

only 2 FBs (1 extremely suspect Jjack?)
no free profile pics
No interview
No face pics
No Vital Stats
Monosyllabic Comms

No visit from me that's for sure......if someone TOFTT and reports back I might give it a go, but that profile shouts AVOID !.... :unknown:

Just sayin' like.... :hi:

Offline Benboybristol

I do have some suspicions but I didn't want to air them as to tempt fate !

Odd that her profile is not more detailed but what looks obvious is dodgy feedback...but that doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't exist. I haven't got round to securely putting money on AW to check her private pics. What's the best way, if a bit off subject ?

Will be watching this thread with interest. If she's real she seems to specialize in my favourite so I've got my finger's crossed we get a good review and she's a pretty girl !

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Looks like Kimberly is linked to this new girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They both share the same 4272 ALIASES !!!! ouch.

But Teen Kelly looks good to me!!

Terry  :timeout

touch.and.go

Menu is a bit limited - no anal, no CIM ...... But she does look horny

Offline Benboybristol

Hi

Looks like Kimberly is linked to this new girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They both share the same 4272 ALIASES !!!! ouch.

But Teen Kelly looks good to me!!

Sorry to ask simple questions TT but I'm just dipping my toe into punting and AW so could you tell where I can see these aliases and what does it mean ? (I know what an alias is, just the significance here. 4272 is a huge number !)

Also, how did you discover these girls are linked ?

mnbvcxz

I would veey much like to know this too if you woukd be so kind to share

Ombadsman

Well, she has essentially pulled her profile.

I still have her number so will try to make a booking but I think she is another fly-by-night Polish rip-off artiste like all the rest of them.

Will update when I have any more info of any use.

OM

foxyc

How do you see aliases on AW?  I had a look at her profile(s) and could not see any.

Offline TerryTibbs

Sorry to ask simple questions TT but I'm just dipping my toe into punting and AW so could you tell where I can see these aliases and what does it mean ? (I know what an alias is, just the significance here. 4272 is a huge number !)

Also, how did you discover these girls are linked ?

Its complicated!

So don't worry about it until you are a more experienced  ;)

We cant give all the secrets away!

Regards

Offline Benboybristol

Its complicated!

So don't worry about it until you are a more experienced  ;)

We cant give all the secrets away!

Regards

I can do complicated...I can even recite pie to over two decimal places !!!

Seriously though, I thought this forum was to share knowledge/receive advice/share experiences ?

I'm not experienced in the punting world so that's why I look here.

If you wish to keep your skills and secrets to yourself that's your prerogative...but I'm not going to buy a car from you then Terry Tibbs..I can still quote from his hosting the american beauty pageant...comedy genius that Kayvan Novak !

...but if you get second thoughts post here or maybe pm me ? I'll find out somehow but I'd like to hear it from you !

.....I would appreciate

dave33

Finding out about Adultwork aliases
I may be wrong but I think you have to open an Adultwork profile as a service provider