Author Topic: Nina Bianchi - Accrington Touring  (Read 1244 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5339958) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smithers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms,

Very easy, sent a text for a booking the next day, replies very quickly with postcode etc. All confirmed on the morning of the punt.

Venue,

As mentioned in a previous review, nice and discrete.

Fee,

£90 for 30 mins.

Lady,

Nina is the lady in the AW pictures, pretty face , gym toned body, flat stomach, enhanced tits that look quite natural and the best ass I have seen and felt for years.

Action,

Nina opened the door wearing a red bra and thong set she looked and smelled great. Paperwork sorted and I had a quick shower.

After the shower she invited me onto the bed and started kissing me from the feet up starting on the left leg, up to my cock and then down the right leg. The she got stuck into some OWO , she positioned herself so that I could get a good feel of her ass and pussy. Her oral technique is good, sloppy, quite deep with lots of eye contact.

After about 5 mins of oral she reached for a Jonny and said "I want you to fuck me now". I said "not until I've  had a taste of your pussy". She laid back and I tried to initiate some kissing, she didn't turn away but wasn't to receptive. I then carried on and explored her tits and stomach with my tongue. My usual RO technique is to kiss and lick around a pussy before getting stuck in. She didn't like this and said it tickled, she then put her hands either side of her pussy so I couldn't get stuck in. This was no good so I turned her over and gave her a good rimming. Tasted clean and lovely.

On with the jonny next and she applied a little lube and jumped aboard cow girl, didn't feel I was getting all the way in though. She swapped round to rev cow girl and rode me a lot better in this position, the view was tremendous (did I mention she has a lovely shapely bottom). Then I got her into doggy and gave her a good seeing to from behind (great ass by the way). Over into missionary where again she wasn't too keen on kissing but made some good noises. Time was running out so she suggested that I come over her tits , I wasn't going to argue with that. She oiled the old chap up and wanked me until dumped 2 days worth over her tits. She loved that and smeared it over both tits.

Conclusion,

Good punt with a very fit and pretty professional girl. She is on tour and only in Accrington till tonight then off to Birmingham, Wrexham and Leeds. Would I see her again if she returns to Accrington ? Probably  not , due to the lack  of kissing and restricted pussy access.

Offline maximusgenitalus

I think this girl is Romanian and not Brazilian as she states, her profile states 'The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)' below her rates.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I think this girl is Romanian and not Brazilian as she states, her profile states 'The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)' below her rates.

Thats just a default setting that the pimp is too thick to change. Transnistria isn't part of Romania anyway: its actually a part of Moldova illegally occupied by Russia and used as a threat against Ukraine's western border

Offline Smithers

I think this girl is Romanian and not Brazilian as she states, her profile states 'The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)' below her rates.

She's not a Rom, her accent is definitely Portuguese/Brazilian. I didn't mention it in the review but We spoke about her home city São Paulo. The transitrainian Rubel appears quite often on various profiles.



Offline Smithers

PS

Scutty  I want you in my quiz team  :D

Offline Jameslancashire

Well I was going to write a review on my meeting with this SP but having read your review Smithers I won’t bother, as it’s more or less word for word what happened in my meeting,

Only few things I can add are I found her extremely attractive, she is definitely Brazilian or can speak the Portuguese language very well, I didn’t think she had false tits as they moved and felt very natural to me, and for the first time in a long time I actually blew my beans into the bag as the sight of her arse and the tightness of her pussy were just too much, I actually had planned on finishing with a facial but never made it, maybe next time  :D

As for being the girl in the pics I’m not too sure it’s her in them, but if it’s not they are a bloody good indication of what’s in store, Smithers , did you notice a small tattoo on the nape of her neck when she was RCG or in doggie ?

J L
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 11:16:09 pm by Jameslancashire »

Offline Smithers

Well I was going to write a review on my meeting with this SP but having read your review Smithers I won’t bother, as it’s more or less word for word what happened in my meeting,

Only few things I can add are I found her extremely attractive, she is definitely Brazilian or can speak the Portuguese language very well, I didn’t think she had false tits as they moved and felt very natural to me, and for the first time in a long time I actually blew my beans into the bag as the sight of her arse and the tightness of her pussy were just too much, I actually had planned on finishing with a facial but never made it, maybe next time  :D

As for being the girl in the pics I’m not too sure it’s her in them, but if it’s not they are a bloody good indication of what’s in store, Smithers , did you notice a small tattoo on the nape of her neck when she was RCG or in doggie ?

J L

I didn't notice the tattoo but she has long hair and in those positions I wasn't looking at her neck :D

Offline Jameslancashire

I didn't notice the tattoo but she has long hair and in those positions I wasn't looking at her neck :D

Ha ha ha , fair point  :thumbsup:

J L