Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Jewellery Quarter  (Read 1779 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kenny

This punt took place last month. I’m an occasional punter, and really liked the look of Anya after reading reviews on here.

Comms: Simple. Booked by text a few hours before the meet. Agreed a time.  On arrival, after parking, I texted her, and she called back to say she’s ready (in a soft sexy voice - a big turn on) with an instruction for the keypad.

Apartment: fit for purpose, clean place. She keeps the curtains closed, so It’s pretty dark in the room.

Girl: Upon arrival, the usual magic door trick, and I was happy with what I saw. Anya is an attractive Thai girl, if a little older than I expected from the photos (late 20s?), but sexy nonetheless. Bolt ons aren’t my thing, and felt they were too hard for my liking, which was the only let down for me.

Meet: Agreed £70 for 30 min. Handed over the cash, I had a quick shower, while she stashed the cash and fetched me some water.  She is pretty full on, and snogged my face off throughout the session. Moved down for a good OWO. It was sloppy with good variation of technique.  That went on for a while, before she suited me up then climbed on top for CG.  She rode me with a lot of energy. Switched to mish, then while pumping away, she whispers “you want anal”?  Fuck, yes.  So flipped her over to fuck her ass doggy. It was really tight. Felt the sap rising, so took the rubber off, and she sucked me off to end with CIM.

After getting our breaths back, she gave me a good massage, and she did this chiropractic move, grabbing you from behind and cracking your back. That felt amazing!  Had another shower, then left a happy man.

I’d return again when I have the urge for some Thai action.

External Link/Members Only