Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizaa  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Vivago

Anyone tried this chubby Bulgar?  Unusual in that she has a 14 minute video clip that is FREE :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

HarryRoss

lots of 20 extras..... Screw her  :mad:

Offline rocknrolla

hehe just watched the 14min video and it really turned me off her, she just lay around static for most of it

Offline The_Don

hehe just watched the 14min video and it really turned me off her, she just lay around static for most of it

Thanks was looking for some feed back

off my hot list

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone on here actually seen this girl? Any good, if so?

Karanvir

Anyone seen her, she doesn't look bad??

onefortheboys

I saw her last year in Canary Wharf, I think she's moved now, and I really liked her. She looks exactly like her pictures and she had a naughty twinkle in her eye. She was relaxed and quite easy going, unlike some of her other compatriots. We had an half hour of sweet and sticky mutual oral followed by a good old fashioned shag. I think we both came and unlike some other punts I've had round there I didn't get the urge to gret dressed and flee as soon as I popped. Instead we had a nice sweaty post-coital cuddle.  I'm afraid that's about all I can remember.  I see she charges extras now but she didn't then, but I would still go back if I was in the area.

Offline OutForJustice80

Are you sure that's the same girl? I thought she was up in Enfield before moving to Camden though I've never had the pleasure so I'm just going off AW details which are notoriously unreliable.

I was thinking about a booking with her a few years back so I logged into on of her webcam sessions to see her in action a bit and was thoroughly unimpressed. I don't mind bigger girls but I prefer them to be prettier than this one.

Better punts in the area IMO.

onefortheboys

Yeah, it was definitely her. She said she was normally somewhere else but was just trying out the Wharf. 

Offline olijameson

Anyone got any of her videos saved?