External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyA couple of caveats;
- my review is not intended to challenge previous reviews of the SP – for which I was grateful.
- I only saw the SP for less than a minute, with her clothes on an in a dark room and with no exchange of services; view my description in this context and you may form a different impression.
I read the previous review of Adriana noting an attractive SP who delivered all the services on her likes list at £110 h.
Booking was a bit of a pain. She does not actually read text messages, answer questions directly or structure confirmation. I chose to trust the implication in the previous review. As a result I am still not sure of her first available booking (ended up with a lunchtime slot tentatively booked the day before) or whether all the services advertised (DFK? DT? Swallow? Anal play? Rimming?) are actually on offer. This said on the day she did answer at the time agreed to confirm the booking.
Location will undoubtedly put more timid punters off. Set your sat nav for the Jet Petrol Station in Layton. I arrived with 10 minutes to spare. On calling she told me she was not at the hotel, asked me to wait 10 minutes and said she would call me back with the address. Instead she texts me the room number and I immediately called her back to check it is the hotel and the entry process. As previously noted, you have to ask at the reception to be allowed access to the room…
In the room, two things are immediately apparent. First, her looks are disappointing. She is wearing baggy jogging bottom, a lacy bra (disappointing looking bust), no make-up and is poorly presented; the photos might, I suppose, be her but you would never recognise her and she certainly clocks no more than a 6 on my scale for face and figure. On meeting her I do not have the urge. Second thing – personal bug bear – the room is not only far too dark but also far too warm.
I have regulars that I revisit. I walked on Adriana because, at exactly the same price point and in a better location (Bermondsey), Sweet Chantelle offers good looks, a strong service orientation, a well furnished list of “Enjoys” and a much more suitable and discrete location. The option of tanned busty blond giving a luscious oily tit fuck followed by a long sensual blowjob to completion just looked the much better choice.
If Adriana delivers everything on her enjoys and resembles her photos in the flesh she will be good value. This is a neutral as reflects my reservations. I am not "warning" about her. Personally, I will be sitting this one out until further notice and quite a few more positive reviews of her.