Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Holborn - last minute cancellation  (Read 1245 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lfc4life

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on forum, arranged a same day meet via text, comms slow and responses were one word followed but additional info. Arranged meet for 6pm, text me at 5.35 to cancel.

Had a feel of conveyor belt approach due to how comms were. Dodged a bullet imo.

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on forum, arranged a same day meet via text, comms slow and responses were one word followed but additional info. Arranged meet for 6pm, text me at 5.35 to cancel.

Had a feel of conveyor belt approach due to how comms were. Dodged a bullet imo.

What time did you request the meet?

If she didn't give an explanation then that's a bit of a stretch to presume.  She could've been busy with other life matters?   :drinks:

It's one thing to condemn her because she informed you each time that she was busy with other clients and this was happening at sub 30 min intervals.  It's a whole other level of unjustified contempt to say that a few frank messages over several hours indicate she's too busy taking D in a train.

Offline Lfc4life

Valid points..

Requested meet around 3pm and followed up with her at 5 where she still confirmed it was good to meet.

In hindsight, maybe something came up unexpectedly.

Offline Jerk Chicken

What was her excuse for cancelling ?

She was good to go st 5pm but 35 minutes later all bets were off.

Sounds like you have been bumped to me and I think a negative is justified and serves as a warning to others no matter how many reviews she has.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Lfc4life

No excuse given. Straight "cant see you at 6"  :unknown:

Online LLPunting

Valid points..

Requested meet around 3pm and followed up with her at 5 where she still confirmed it was good to meet.

In hindsight, maybe something came up unexpectedly.

Were you after only 30 mins or much longer?
Her pricing is a little odd, she seems to be trying to limit to 60 mins max and her rates on extras are a little much.