Author Topic: Joanna - Lotus Spa, Newbury  (Read 3108 times)

Offline cire

External Link/Members Only

For rub and tug, Newbury and Thatcham are presently well served. I'm a fan of Thatcham Health Massage Centre, but was tempted for a change by generally positive reviews of Lotus Spa in Newbury, so I phoned a day in advance and made an appointment.

Phone answer was a bit iffy, had to ask to check I was speaking to Lotus Spa, but once I asked for a one hour appointment it was fine.

Arrived 10 minutes early and was greeted by the "concierge", Kelli I believe. After confirming I had booked the day before she led me up to the second floor room, smaller of the two . Asked if I had been before, I had of course, so wuth a smile asked did I wanted HJobby and B2B? I said that would be nice 😁. Paid her the £40 fee for the massage. Asked me to get undressed and lay on the couch, covered me with a towel, and asked me to wait while the girl arrives, a few rubs through the towel, was I OK, warm enough, etc.

So Joanna arrives. Slim, friendly, wearing leggings and top/short dress. Not a stunner but pretty enough, had bit of an Asian flat nose. But, I'm an ugly geezer so hey ho.

Joanna began by rubbing me with the towel, did I want oil, hard or soft, etc. Medium with oil I said. So begins a nice massage, quite thorough, lots of rubs with her forearm down my backwhich felt very smooth. Legs, arms, hand and feet all treated well.

After 30 minutes she switches to fingertip gentle strokes my buttocks, including my balls and a CC swipe or two. asked if I wanted extras. This was a bit awkward as I didn't know what was on the menu. Yes please says I, how much you wanna pay says she. You've been before she says, what you want?

So the going rate I've found for B2B with HE is £40. So I ask for B2B and offer that, HE is a given.

Joanna strips off, reveals small tits but with nice nipples the size of sugar lumps, and a furry bush. Rubs my back and ass with her tits, a couple of reach unders and ball tickling.
After 2 or 3 minutes she asks me to turn over.

The old boy had come to life, so on with more oil and rubs some more life into him.

Now I sometimes get excited and shoot too quickly, so I gently move her hands away to my chest. I do love my nipples being tickled. She catches onto me liking that and tickles and tweeks me as I sound my pleasure. If only she had licked my nipples, love that! She bends down to let me lick hers, but didn't like me nibbling them.

My hand reaches between the back of her legs and eventually touches goal, no objection. I ask if I can lick pussy (RO), no she answers. Then she moves away and rubs some oil on her slit. Will this be my lucky day I wonder?

She returns to rubbing me up, and I rub her. Just as I curl my middle finger to probe, she pulls my hand away.

Anyway, by now the old boy has well and truly stiffened, so she rubs it. Gently I ask her, so she stopped tugging and rubs her fingers over my knob end.

No sign of any extra extras, so I ask her to squeeze harder as she starts to wank me. Faster and faster , as I squeeze her ass cheeks. I shoot my load while she mmms and ahhhs. Soon as I stop twitching she grabs tissues and cleans me up.

Feeling good, she covers me with a towel while she puts her clothes back on.

Some minutes left so I get a really nice head massage, nice touch after orgasm. Felt really relaxed.

Time up and I get dressed while she re-preps the couch with fresh paper towel. She complements me on my Next briefs, very friendly. Hand over my two £20 notes and get a little thank you hug.

Summary:
Comms 8/10, phone answered promptly and appointment made.
Looks 7/10, slim and fit but not a stunner.
Massage 7/10, felt good but didn't relax my aches and tension.
Extras 6/10, no RO or OWO, not much touching allowed.

Overall a positive, some may say a neutral, but only a rub and tug to be expected. Would I return? Maybe, seems a bit hit and miss here. Since this experience I have returned to Thatcham Health Massage Centre, now there's a tale to tell 😍
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:54:13 am by cire »

Offline filestream


 Since this experience I have returned to Thatcham Health Massage Centre, now there's a tale to tell 😍

Would be keen to hear.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 08:00:58 pm by filestream »

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,871
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Would be keen to hear.


Perhaps filestream you could share something with us too  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 08:13:32 pm by houseboot »

Offline filestream

Perhaps filestream you could share something with us too  :hi:

Yeah i have some reviews i need to write