Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki (Edinburgh)  (Read 1439 times)

4 review(s) for Vikki~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ally McFeel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked Vikki fairly recently going on her pictures and some positive words read right here on UKP. Here are my thoughts in summary:

Nice, spacious basement flat near the Omni Centre. The stairs down to the door are on a really busy road and near a bus stop and a set of traffic lights so maybe avoid this one if you worry about crowds/being spotted (unless she has now moved). The place is nice and clean but I'm pretty sure she shares with at least 2-3 other regular people (i.e non sex workers) which felt a bit odd.

Details
She came to the door wearing clothes that she may or may not have been lounging around in - don't get me wrong, she looked good but it wasn't what I was expecting. The pictures are accurate but she isn't as attractive as I had heard and I've definitely fucked better looking prossers. Maybe it was the clothes. She was chatty and warm but her English wasn't fantastic.

Went to the bedroom and after maybe 1-2 mins of chatting she got stark naked and asked me to do the same - standard EE routine which was extremely disappointing. Less DFK than I'd hoped for, no OWO, no CIM, no facial, no fingers, no deepthroat, no anal play - basically all of the good stuff was off the menu even though it's on her 'likes' list! She was enthusiastic enough when I was fucking her though but really not up to scratch overall.

Apart from what I was actually there for (taming the beast within), she had a great sense of humour that shined through which was great. But if I wanted to be entertained like that, I probably would have gone to see a film, and in hindsight, I probably should have (and saved £120!).

Overall
6/10
PROS: Good Looking, OK Body (nice tits), Nice personality
CONS: Didn't do any of the fun stuff (despite listing it!), Location (maybe), More of a 'sauna type' session.

Don't think I'll be back unless it's for a 15min savaging and I get her to dress up a bit

Mindful

Didn't do any of the fun stuff

Did you ask before handing over the money?

Because if you don’t you’ll get all the excuses’ like.
I have toothache.
I’ve just been to the dentist.
Or the last time I was at ScotGirls she said she had just had her tongue pierced and couldn’t kiss or do oral. This was after I had handed over the money.

Offline Marmalade

Nice face but her service is overpriced.

bepi

I've seen Vikki recently and arranged CIM beforehand OWO was no problem and she took my load in her mouth, I'll give her credit she waited untill I emptied my sack into her mouth before she got up to go to the loo to spit it out, sex was good she fucked me as much as i fucked her in different positions.
It was a really good punt with a gorgeous young girl and well worth £120 for the hour.