Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany - Cheltenham  (Read 1041 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline millbush

External Link/Members Only

My third ever punt chosen for the anal preference.

Location Once again GCHQ hotel fit for purpose.

Duration 1hr £140

Comms AW mail pretty straightforward although I have had trouble arranging a second booking as emails are a bit slow.

Woman Well my age radar is shit and Beth looks a fair bit younger than I imagined,attractive girl no problems there,actually slighter than her photos suggest nice OEM body ideal for me.And a Brazilian which I like.

Meeting Greeted with a nice kiss,took a shower as a matter of course and forgot payment as I do which Beth laughed off.
Onto the bed some small talk mutual oral,69 very nice Beth is lovely,fresh and clean.Sex in mish and doggy,couldn't turn down rimming her as she looked so good.
Then she patiently guided me through my first anal experience,was an eye opener and very enjoyable.
Offered the option of where I finished but for me it's not happening with a condom on so oral finish,nice deep throat.
No CIM but not a problem for me.

Conclusion Beth is an attractive petite girl a little quiet may be but so am I so this might be picked up on.
Very accomodating for me,not sure she'd be a wild fuck if that's your thing as she is very slight.Trying to arrange another meeting and I'll see if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:53:07 pm by millbush »
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pythondan

Good review - did she say she is coming back to 'Nam any time soon?

Offline millbush

Good review - did she say she is coming back to 'Nam any time soon?

No seem to recall she is therefore about once a month or so though

Offline SWAaron

Positive review for a good looking woman.
Will add to the hotlist.

Maybe a stupid question, but just to clarify.
The anal you talk about, was that performed on her or on you?

Offline millbush

Positive review for a good looking woman.
Will add to the hotlist.

Haha on her don't want anything up my chuff.

Maybe a stupid question, but just to clarify.
The anal you talk about, was that performed on her or on you?

Offline SWAaron

Excellent. That's what I thought but some of the reviewers like it up their chuff so had to ask  :D