Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNIE SWEET PASSION 1hr incall Bristol  (Read 2665 times)

6 review(s) for ANNIE SWEET PASSION (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BillyPoison

£120 - 1hr

External Link/Members Only

Hi. I met Annie on her tour of Bristol. I would class this meeting as a  novelty choice because of the size or her tits n ass. Id seen Annies profile on AdultWork quite a while ago and bookmarked it to watch if she toured. Thank god I did. I made a booking all Comms very very clear and was given a postcode on the street number of a flat in Bristol BS2 Old Market area. I was a little early so went for a drink at a nearby pub. There was on street parking which is payable during the week so I left plenty of time to find a space.

I texted her from the pub and said I was around if she wanted to meet a little earlier which she agreed. She give me the apartment number and another 5 minutes she was standing behind the door has she buzzed me up.

Now Annie is a big girl. She let me in and greeted me with a nice French Kiss., paperwork out of Way I went for just a quick wash as I had already showered quite soon before the meet.

Lots and lots of kissing and cuddling followed which was fantastic as she is  quite big in certain places and great to cuddle up to and squeeze. Feckin marvelous. The kissing was mouths open but not tongues but very passionate all the same and felt natural as if she was enjoying it too. (yes i know... she probably wasn't ).

Services were for me. FK OWO MISH 69 CG RCG and DOGGIE all protected ( exept owo and fk of course) dished out in bucket loads. Im getting on a bit and don't usually finish in a condom prefering oral or hj. Pounding away at this lady in doggie holding those hips seemed spark something off that's hasn't been there for a while and I spent my load there and then. Feckin marvelous it was too.

The only downside for me was the wet wipe clean up before OWO which felt a little rough for my likings but I guess worth it. Annies hygene was excellent, no strong perfumes or unpleasantness anywhere. As I write this she's probably on her way to Cardiff for a little while and then back to Spain shortly after.

Anyway I will wrap this up now. Would I see her again? You're damn right I would. I might even pop to Cardiff if I get the chance too.

BP
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:14:48 pm by BillyPoison »

Offline Urban_G

Nice review, she sparked my interest but wondered how big she was thanks for the info, she hides it well in many of her pics I guess.

She let me in and greeted me with a nice French Kiss...
Lots and lots of kissing and cuddling followed ... The kissing was mouths open but not tongues.

I thought french kissing was with tongues, not just opened mouthed, how do you even 'kiss' like that? Was it the type of kissing that often accompanies french kissing? I don't think I could resist poking my tongue in with open mouths.

Offline Urban_G

I just saw her other reviews on here, 3 neg and 1 neutral. I'm surprised you even called her!

Offline B4bcock

I just saw her other reviews on here, 3 neg and 1 neutral. I'm surprised you even called her!

The reason Billy called her is given in the second sentence of his review and I, for one,  am pleased he did and then gave a very good review.   Obviously, she is not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but that is how this site works so well - we each give our opinion and the more reviews there are for a girl the better overall picture we get.

Thanks for the review BP    :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:52:18 pm by B4bcock »

Offline BillyPoison

Some people's negatives are some people's positives. One of the negative reviews mentioned she was really big. I you couldn't have worked the out from the pictures God help you. Some stunners are so stuck up they give a crap service and so the lesser blessed ones have to make up for looks by giving a great service which is what I got. I can only tell it how it was for me. My take on FK is mouth open nibbling at each others lips DFK is with tongues. They're only phrases really. Not sure why the other reviews where not positive. I think people's expectations can be too high sometimes and the punters perhaps can be offhand with the sp. I think she even says be gentlemanly and it will pay off or words to that effect. I had a great hour and will definitely be back.

:thumbsup:

BP

Offline DarknessFalls

Is she bigger than she appears in her profile photos or is that how she looks in person? I actually quite like the look of her and definitely would be willing to take a punt on her.

Offline BillyPoison

Pretty much as she appears. She mentioned she wont be in Bristol again till next year so you may have to travel.

Ill see her again definitely.

BP