If someone can post the link I would be grateful, found myself with an hour to kill in town so decided to try this place,location was near the gate complex,but felt a bit exposed due to a busy street with footfall, payed £25 for 30 minute and was shown to a room by a girl called li I think she said, opted for soft massage, lots of cc swipes and was very enjoyable, was asked to turn over when she offered b2b for £40,or b2b with blowjob for £60,choose the former as that is all I had on me,she stripped off to reveal a stunning figure with nice round tits,which she encouraged me to suck on,whilst wanking me off,she said she was getting horny,so I offered her ro,which she had no hesitation in agreeing to, went down on her and she came with a shudder!,then she told me to lie down as it was my turn,I was fully expecting a hand job to finish me off,but she took my cock straight in her mouth for some lovely owo,told her I was about to cum and she kept on sucking and I shot straight down her throat, which she spat in to a tissue, got dressed and got a big hug and kiss from her, left very happy