Author Topic: Serenity durham  (Read 3166 times)

Offline jake

External Link/Members Only
Communication done via text 1 hour booked asked for lily
Location is shop in middle little village outside Durham
Meeting walked in was greeted by young bubbly Chinese lady handed over £40 and shown into room ,told to undress and get on bed .The  girl on desk was lily  small  lady no more than size 6 I guess she then put towel over me and massaged me through towel for about 15 minutes,towel was removed then she cleaned me with warm water before applying oil .Good massage followed few cc swipes then told turn over asked if I would like HE obviously didn't refuse, £20 agreed for this .Chest and shoulders massaged then went down to legs going further up each time then she poured a bit oil all over little man and proceeded to give good HE   :thumbsup:.Cleaned up bit small talk offered water before left .Looks like they are trying to install shower on premises so would be good for some people,all in all definitely worth £60   :D

Offline Pkuk2004

thanks for the review.

I'm wanting to try the 'massage parlour' scene and am in Darlington/Durham next week. I've called a few of them (Jasmine, Serenity) and asked if any of them offer a full service or body to body and they all refuse completely that there's anything else than massage on offer.
Clearly I'm not approaching this right. Any advice on how to book an appointment, preferably where some action is guaranteed?

thank you!

PS. I promise I'll return with some reviews when I've found what I'm looking for.

Offline maxxblue

Clearly I'm not approaching this right. Any advice on how to book an appointment, preferably where some action is guaranteed?

Clearly  :lol:

My advice would be to just book an appointment with one of the providers you have mentioned, or any of the other decent providers reviewed here, and see what happens.   ;)

Offline datwabbit

thanks for the review.

I'm wanting to try the 'massage parlour' scene and am in Darlington/Durham next week. I've called a few of them (Jasmine, Serenity) and asked if any of them offer a full service or body to body and they all refuse completely that there's anything else than massage on offer.
Clearly I'm not approaching this right. Any advice on how to book an appointment, preferably where some action is guaranteed?

thank you!

PS. I promise I'll return with some reviews when I've found what I'm looking for.

They're unlikely to agree to anything on the phone. You'll have to see them for a massage and ask in the room.

Offline Pkuk2004

Thanks both for your advice. Unfortunately my reason to go to Darlington has been delayed till January, but will book an appointment and see what happens.
...I'll report back  :hi:

Offline jake

Pkuk I agree with both replies you have had ,a lot of these girls you are booking are not the one you are texting ,much better to book appointment and discuss what you’re after when you get there  :D