Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hoping to find a wg who meets my requirements  (Read 4595 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Hi All,

I'm hoping to get the details of a girl, ideally in the SE region, who is fully shaven and has a very tidy (innie) pussy like in the attached image. Unrealistic? Highly likely, I suspect. So, a compromise is expected. However all helpful suggestions will be very much appreciated.

My motto: If you don't ask...  ;)

My other motto: Life is like a box of chocolates...  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Hi All,

I'm hoping to get the details of a girl, ideally in the SE region, who is fully shaven and has a very tidy (innie) pussy like in the attached image. Unrealistic? Highly likely, I suspect. So, a compromise is expected. However all helpful suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Wow, Photoshop at it's very finest! It looks like she is wearing a natural colour body-stocking...

Offline ForrestGump

Yes, mh. It is rather. How about this one, then?

Offline mh

Yes, mh. It is rather. How about this one, then?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've been fortunate enough to experience a couple of tidy pussies like this and it is a nice look. But to be honest after a bit of action the inner lips protrude and look like any other pussy for the remainder of the punt. Neither of the girls I met with lips like this is still working, I'm afraid.

Offline ForrestGump

Lucky you for having been there, mh.

I kind of suspect that if I am fortunate enough to get a pop at this it'll most likely burst my bubble, so to speak. But I'm still keen to pursue it anyway.  :P

Offline ForrestGump

Hi All,

OK... is anyone able to comment, based on first hand experience, on whether any of these girls have the elusive innie I crave?  :P

External Link/Members Only - Caroline

External Link/Members Only - VIP blonde Sophia

External Link/Members Only - Cheeky Eva

External Link/Members Only - Hot Amanda

Offline KentAde

This girl's pussy is always freshly shaven just like the pics and is soooo smooth when you lick it....  :kissgirl:

(Blonde English Chloe)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22158.msg328655;topicseen#msg328655

Offline ForrestGump

This girl's pussy is always freshly shaven just like the pics and is soooo smooth when you lick it....  :kissgirl:

(Blonde English Chloe)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22158.msg328655;topicseen#msg328655

Thanks very much KentAde. Sounds like I need to plan a trip up to The City to meet with Chloe :P

Offline Maximus

[/quote]

I have seen this one. A good punt. But much older than the pics. Tits very saggy. She has a kid that will explain that.

Offline ForrestGump

I have seen this one. A good punt. But much older than the pics. Tits very saggy. She has a kid that will explain that.

Thnx very much Maximus. I notice from her profile that she's Polish. But how good would you say her command of English is?

Offline Maximus

Quite fluent in english I would say. Seems she has been in uk long enough. Can have a good conversation.

Offline ForrestGump

Quite fluent in english I would say. Seems she has been in uk long enough. Can have a good conversation.

Thanks Maximus. I've since spoken with HA. I've got a booking lined up.  :)

Horndog

As you say, if you don't ask, you don't get.
I have only met one girl that has the pussy you are looking for.
Based in Cranleigh Surrey. Her name is Gemma.

Good luck

Horndog

As you say, if you don't ask, you don't get.
I have only met one girl that has the pussy you are looking for.
Based in Cranleigh Surrey. Her name is Gemma.

Good luck

Horndog

My pleasure, have fun, oh I forgot to mention, she's really well toned. Inside too, if you know what I mean.

Offline Johny Stone

she looks over 40, 45-50 I think
her flesh has wrinkles

her tummy says 45

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 04:06:30 pm by Johny Stone »

Horndog

I found her on AW it says on there she's  44

a10

Horndog has been pinged for touting on another post (a half arsed review) he's written about this SP  :thumbsdown:

Offline Johny Stone

I bet horndog was that wg. I saw his review, fishy

Offline trumps

See my comments on the review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27388.new#new

Gemma DOES NOT have a nice tight pussy as is being sought ! From my recollection it was big, saggy, and generally pretty unattractive - end of !

Offline ForrestGump

See my comments on the review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27388.new#new

Gemma DOES NOT have a nice tight pussy as is being sought ! From my recollection it was big, saggy, and generally pretty unattractive - end of !

OK. Thanks trumps.  :(

Offline Maximus

This horndog is a wg advertising herself. He claims only one girl has a pussy like in the pic above. Lol