Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishrose - Aberdeen  (Read 1516 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4144853) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Bluenose247

External Link/Members Only

Took a break from punting as gotten into a relationship but recently became single again. Got really horny a few weeks ago and found the above.

Communication

Texted Charlie to arrange an hour incall for £140 but noticed she has lower her rates to £120. Communication was really good and given the post code to where she resides. Once parked, texted again to say I am here and was given the flat number. Buzzed up and she was hiding behind the door

Location and Appearance

Located central Aberdeen near the Kittybrewster Retail Park. On her profile she has dark hair but she is now blonde. I would say she is fairly attractive. Body was fantastic, curvy ass and great tits, but she wasnt chubby. She does not have the tattoos on her chest like the pictures on her profile, she mentioned that this was laser removed recently. Charlie was dressed in a very sexy lace lingerie set.

Services

Started with some FK,) then onto some OWO and my was her technique great!! She can really deep throat without gagging and she paid attention to my balls. Then onto RO. Pussy looked and tasted amazing!! Got two fingers in and she is very tight!! Then back to some OWO.

On with the condom, she jumped on top for Cowgirl and no lube was needed as she was very wet. It was great seeing her tits bouncing up and down. Then we went into Doggy, and I will never forget the site of that ass. What a beautiful ass!!! Then we went onto missionary and her pussy was so tight, I couldn't hold on any longer and came inside the bag.

After the session, we had a good chat, and sounds like she wont be in Aberdeen long. She is thinking of moving down to England soon. She gave me a massage after and it was great. Tried for round two but round one took it out of me.

Charlie never clocked watch and I was just under 15 minutes over my hour.

I would definitely return again before she leaves.

Hope I've not missed anything out.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Offline Bluenose247

It was good but I wouldn't say it was the best in Scotland as she has proclaimed!!

Offline Abzboy

I tried her out the other day.  She is good but I’ve had better.  Very nice lady and you automatically feel at ease with her. I would leave my own review but the link is buggered and won’t let me do it for some reason. ☹️

Plenty parking at Kittybrewster retail park and a short walk.

Offline Alanroy

Been tempted to visit this lass a few times, but never quite topped the list. Perhaps next time, looks nice