Author Topic: Emily Northx - AW - Gateshead  (Read 1813 times)


37 review(s) for Emily-Northx (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline McNulty

Catching up on a couple of reviews, so I'll keep it brief.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£120, 1 hour incall

Finally got round to seeing Emily a few weeks ago. Organised via AW and finally a phone call for last directions to the address. Location is accessible by car but off the beaten track slightly, probably not well served by public transport.

Services: Kissing, OWO, RO, protected sex inc. anal in numerous positions. All delivered enthusiastically, though no tongues during kissing.

Emily was responsive during RO but did comment that it takes around 40 minutes for her to cum, which i had neither the time nor the tongue stamina for!

Special mention for her remark of "you can put it in the other one if you like" as I fucked her in doggy, so I duly obliged.

Great meet, would definitely return.

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the review pal, think she’s topping my list at the moment like, soon as diaries match!

Offline BustaN

Emily was responsive during RO but did comment that it takes around 40 minutes for her to cum, which i had neither the time nor the tongue stamina for!

Second mention in the reviews of hers I've read that this is stated.

I love to give just as much as I love to receive, so maybe one day I'll take her up on this challenge.

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. She is a great girl.