Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyni12x - Hamilton  (Read 7615 times)

1 review(s) for Lyni12x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

tmq67

My first review on here... thought it only kind to share after month's of using the info on here  :P

Lyni is a gem! Hidden away with a small review count on AW and pictures which look too good to be true... thankfully they aren't! This girl has an amazing pair of fake boobs and an absolutely amazing body! Very pleasant girl, eager to please and a cracking GFE. Only downside... no OWO  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Has been on Aw for years. Used to work from killie.
Many favourable reviews in the past, with the disclaimer of no OWO so looses points.

gldrowranger

Sword

130 quid and no OWO?  Not for me I'm afraid

Offline tazman1002001

TMQ what does she look like facially?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline the fitter

good punt worth 60 and very top heavy

tmq67

She's a lovely looking lassie... definitely in her early 20's.

Very easy to get on with and she has a nice wee place not far from Hamilton town centre.

gldrowranger

TAZMAN please make a review once you see her. Thanks :D

Offline captaincrunch

I wonder if late 30's + means 18-35 are free?

Offline tazman1002001

Well looks like I'm seeing this girl this week hopefully(trying to get a dat and time sorted...apparently she finishes in 10dys.....profile says starts a tour soon) .....really looking forward to it as her pics look great.

Glasgow is a bit dry these days and I'm looking forward to try something new.......look out for my Mills and Boons report..... :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

gldrowranger

Too bad she  only does men over 30. That means I can't book her.  :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

Spoke to her and all booked for some action..... Now if she looks anywhere near as sexy as she sounds on the phone then I think we are onto another winner .... :cool: :dance: :kissgirl: .....oh a nice we touch on the phone when she asked how I would like to have her dresses..... Opted for her shortest of skirts and kinky high heels with a see thru blouse..... :diablo:
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

We all look forward to another phan'taz'magorical review.

Photos of figure looks like a 10+ for you?

Offline tazman1002001

Val not really into the fake boobs look but from what i here she does a great GFE and this is important for me.....
Banned by:

Offline Jacobsladder

Got to admit after seeing the pics I'm drooling

Offline solway

Fake tits et al she does look good and is easy to get one with but with no OWO or kissing a very sterile experience.

Offline Jacobsladder

Profile seems to have disappeared from AW

little richard

Lyni12x is a lovely girl good oral, yes only, OW and sex, she likes oral but no finger up anything.. Did use tongues kissing. Onlysees guys over 38, not a problem for me as 50+ but do not know how she checks if your 37?????. Does not see many punters I was only one that day.
U can only book when phone number up when actually working. Sometime also shuts site down when not working but site always up on M,T,T Fri  Will visit again for sure I like her

JazzMan

I wouldn't book her because she only has a Private Gallery at £5 which I think is just a rip-off.
I never pay for Private Gallery.

little richard

Dont remember it being that dear when I last looked also only 4/5 pictures. But your loss friend unless u just wanted off on the pick. You will never know what you missed.

JazzMan

Dont remember it being that dear when I last looked also only 4/5 pictures. But your loss friend unless u just wanted off on the pick. You will never know what you missed.

Are you her pimp?
Hidden Image/Members Only

little richard

No but you look as though you could be.

little richard

OK just checked yea 5 credits is steep even if  new picts added  I would not pay that either but doesnt alter what I said she is a good GFE.

JazzMan

I agree that GFE is important.

Offline AndyMac1

Anyone know if this girl is making a return to action anytime soon?

Cheers

Offline mr small

Last I seen her profile she said she was relocating  :unknown:

Offline AndyMac1

When was that?  And do you know where she was heading to?

Offline mr small

Not sure exactly, about 6-9 months ago. Had her on my hotlist and assumed her new location would show when she started working again, but never went active again, had hoped she was moving to Glasgow  :D

maybe with moving and changing profile or retiring she has had a stalker  issue  :unknown: :vomit:

Offline AndyMac1

If she ever does back on the scene, DO NOT miss out - she is fabulous!!!!

Offline elihd

eager to please and a cracking GFE. Only downside... no OWO  :thumbsdown:

How is that count as GFE if you dont get owo? Does your "real gf" sucks you off with a condom on your dick?... from personal experience all my ex gfs never suck me off with a condom on. No owo = no gfe   

Offline AndyMac1

Well, she gave me a PROPER GFE - and she asked for round 2 as soon as I had dumped my first load!

Can only assume the guy who didn't get OWO had a smelly cock!!!  :vomit:

Offline Lanarkshireman

I seen her about a year and a bit ago, I had a very clean cock and owo was not on offer, nice girl, had a good time and she cuddled in and chatted for a while after we'd finished,  needed to shave her legs though :/