Author Topic: Tasty Bruna Tease - Liverpool  (Read 872 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5378757) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nevercold8

External Link/Members Only

After reading a few good reviews on her off here I decided to give her a try and seeing that her price has lowered from previously seeing her in the area I thought it would be a good opportunity to see if she held up the good reputation.

Comms - 8/10. Good reply times and understood my questions regarding a booking. Agreed on kissing and owo for half hour (£70)

Location - 9/10 easy to find and close by parking. Discrete enough building via a door code which was given when I called, but her heavy Portuguese accent made it difficult to understand, fortunately she just sent me the code in a text.

Girl - 7/10 I noticed she changed her pictures recently in her profile and she had her face in it but as of writing this review she reverted back to her previous pictures which hides her face. Regardless, she's descent looking with a small petite frame, clean and nicely shaven downstairs. Nice perky tits and ass.

Meeting - 5/10 This is where it all went downhill. Upon meeting her i was lead into her room and was greeted with kisses to both cheeks (as some European girls do) and a hug. No fault there, and I actually thought this would be a pleasant punt.

Wrong.

She asked how long and I replied half hour and I gave her the necessary paperwork (£70) then she told me it was £80! At this point I considered walking because we had agreed £70 for half hour. But then she just said "it's ok. No problem" and stashed the cash in her wardrobe. Then returned to the bed and told me to strip while she got on her phone to look for a song to play on YouTube. (Which I thought was a bit disrespectful). Having selected her song she got up and removed her own underwear and gave me a hug, at this point I moved in to kiss her but surprise! She turned her head and avoided it! I reminded her gently that we agreed on kissing and she suddenly lost the capacity to communicate in English (no surprise there) in the end she reluctantly let me kiss her but it was so brief she might as well of not bothered.
Another thing which was agreed in text was owo, at first I thought she might deliver on this because having been asked to lie back on the bed she was kissing my body, slowly moving downwards, sucking my balls and running her lips along my shaft... Then she reached for the condom! Again I reminded her of the agreed services and got the reply "no no, with condom" at this point I just gave up and let her put the damn thing on. She continued to give a ow for a few minutes then positioned herself to ride me, which she did for a few minutes before she spoke Portuguese and motioned for me to get on missionary position. Although there was no mention of fingers inside her I tried my luck only for her to gently pull my hands away, RO was also denied and she seemed a little agitated that I didn't fuck her (an indicator to rush a client) so I decided to just finish the punt at this point and entered her, to her credit her pussy was tight and she didn't reach for the lube like most WG do. After a few more minutes of this position (I was content to just finish) she motioned for doggy, I just went along with it and pounded her from behind while grabbing her ass, and I did reach round to grab her tits with one arm, she pushed my hand and put it on her waist. Even reaching to touch her pussy was met with the same response. (She clearly wanted me to rush me)
In the end I just filled the bag and as I did so she tried to push me off (I usually enjoy the few moments of throbbing inside a pussy). She clearly just wanted to rush me out. She quickly reached for the wet wipes and while most girls would remove the bag for me, she made no attempt to do so, not a big deal I thought but whatever.

Overall, having left the building, I checked the time spent - 20 minutes.

Absolute ripoff. As with a lot of foreign girls in this game, it's hit and miss with them. Brunna was definitely a miss.

Conclusion, decent girl, good looks, great body, but poor attitude.

Would I return? Definitely not. I think I'll stay away from these supposed Brazilians from now on. They're just as bad as the Roms. The only good European girls are the polish imo.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds absolutely awful that mate, you'd have more interaction off of a blow up doll it sounds like  :thumbsdown:

Offline Nevercold8

Sounds absolutely awful that mate, you'd have more interaction off of a blow up doll it sounds like  :thumbsdown:

She had some good reviews on here and I thought it would be a safe bet but I guess not. Mileage will vary for everyone it seems in this case.

Offline Licking Lizard

Gutted for you but that profile (and others like it) screams 'swerve'

Sorry you had to learn the hard way......

Offline bops909

She had some good reviews on here and I thought it would be a safe bet but I guess not. Mileage will vary for everyone it seems in this case.

I think that the profile has been recycled - get some good reviews then the original WG is moved on and her feedback is transferred to the next girl.

I don't think the current occupant will be the one you saw. It's now someone called "Luna".

She looks well tasty, petite, pale-skinned and blonde but the set-up is a real disincentive.

External Link/Members Only





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

I think I'll stay away from these supposed Brazilians from now on. They're just as bad as the Roms. The only good European girls are the polish imo.

This.

I generally swerve Brazilians for their shite service. The few that get good reviews are 9day wonders who lack consistency (hence why they feel the need to move around so much) and/or professionalism. It's such a pity as most of them are fit (like the Roms)  :dash: