External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Newcastle Quayside
Duration: 30min £65
Lady: Nicolette is a young gorgeous girl. Beautiful big hazel eyes complemented by kissable lips that had me in complete awe during the whole meet. Gorgeous. She is petite but with a fantastic body. Large breast which were nice and soft to touch. Beautiful round bum and soft skin. Her photos do not do her justice.
Meeting: Comms arranged by text with prompt replies. Serviced apartment with easy access and free parking nearby.
Arrived on time and after a couple of texts I was in my way up to her apartment. As usual, hiding behind the door to then reveal that she is as good looking as her photos. Quick chat to introduce ourselves and a drink offered. She was really friendly and really enjoyed talking to her. Paperwork sorted and down to business. Started with some FK while caressing her body. This was followed by a bit of RO and then OWO. I couldn't really wait so cover on and reverse CW. Mish then doggy where I really did enjoy myself admiring her bum. I couldn't resist the temptation so up her bum next in doggy and prone. Slow to start as she is petite ensuring she was comfortable so we could both enjoy it. The inevitable happened and that brought a smile to my face. Nice little chat while getting dressed before we said goodbye.
In summary, a gorgeous woman that certainly made my week. Looking forward to our next encounter.
