Author Topic: Ruby - Old Lode Lane - Solihull  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Midsman007

Well its been a while since I had any paid action and needed a massage and some fun and my GF does not want much so back to Old Lode Lane again.

I have seen a few here over the years and read so much about Ruby on here that I wanted to see if she's as good as some have said and the answer is YES! but some flaws on the venue at the time.

This was sadly let down by people in the place nearly walking in - which I have said below.

Payment/booking
I booked at afternoon appointment and asked if Ruby was working and was told the afternoon is fine. I walked in and was met from Ruby. She was wearing like a big jacket with a fur hood and looked very cold. We went to the room and I paid over £30 for a 30 min massage and she said its £10 for extra. So an extra £10 handed, £40 in total for the 30 mins.

Ruby
Ruby was a slim and attractive girl, size 8 at a guess. Very flat chested, but very pretty and polite.
After taking her huge coat off ! she was wearing a white tight top and black jeans and trainers....nothing sexy, but she was attractive and that was ok for me. She left the room only for 30 seconds while i got unchanged and she walked in when I was still half naked and she watched me undress. Normally I am face down before they come in.

Massage & HE
She started and asked if it was ok, and to be honest it was perfect, not too soft, but undid the knots in my back and was very good. She worked my back, shoulders and worked her way towards my legs. lots of swipes on my balls and my arse had some very nice deep swipes to where at one point i thought a finger would disappear. I then turned over and she oiled my hard cock and started to stroke it with one hand and grab my full balls with the other. Then there was noises outside the door and she had to go and check (I have wrote about this below)

She returned and started to rub it again, rubbed it nice and slow and she could tell I was gong to explode and slowed a couple of times and smiled. I then needed it and she rubbed it tighter and i exploded all my my stomach. She cleaned me up a few times and did a great job. There was no eye contact and during my orgasm I grabbed for her ass! and she said it was ok.

After cleaning me up she offered me a quick leg or head massage and I asked for head massage and she was again really good!

Disturbance
The one real issue I had is twice there was noises outside the room and Ruby apologised and had to see who it was. first time she opened the door someone nearly walked in and she had to say go back I have a customer! I was lay on my back with a raging errection! It really was a horrible experience and I nearly jumped off the massage table.

Second time was during the head massage another person knocked on the door of the room I was in and she said to wait on a chair. As i left, the guy was eager to get inside and came over as I walked past. I hate meeting other guys. Ruby said sorry and that she was on her own and this guy was early.

Apart from that, I had a great time with Ruby.

I would have preferred someone on the reception desk keeping my time for me and not keeping others out. And eye contact would have been better while making me happy at the end.

I will return and see Ruby again though. My negative feedback is not on Ruby herself, but not having a receptionist to keep others away.




Online mr.bluesky

Have to agree with you. On my last visit with Ruby the same thing happened to me. Both girls ( I think it was Min) were busy at the same time and someone just walked into the reception area unannounced, not made a booking but just turned up so Ruby had to leave the room to tell him they were busy. It does spoil the moment. In the past when Laura was there if both girls had bookings at about the same time she would lock the front door to stop people just turning up and walking in. I think if Ruby is there on her own she should lock the front door when she is busy.

Offline Pete556

Have to agree with you. On my last visit with Ruby the same thing happened to me. Both girls ( I think it was Min) were busy at the same time and someone just walked into the reception area unannounced, not made a booking but just turned up so Ruby had to leave the room to tell him they were busy. It does spoil the moment. In the past when Laura was there if both girls had bookings at about the same time she would lock the front door to stop people just turning up and walking in. I think if Ruby is there on her own she should lock the front door when she is busy.
Same thing happened to me a month or so ago. Some guy turned up 30 minutes early for his appt.
In the end, Ruby went out and locked the front door. Problem solved.



Offline shed

Seems as though its happened at some time to us all. Laura should also consider putting locks on the massage room doors so they can be locked from inside. Anybody can walk in unprompted.

Offline Pete556

Seems as though its happened at some time to us all. Laura should also consider putting locks on the massage room doors so they can be locked from inside. Anybody can walk in unprompted.
Yes agreed.  It's about the only place I've visited where they cannot lock the door.

Offline MN1972

Thanks for the review

The girls there are all very attractive in my view, and I enjoyed my time with Ruby too... Did she keep eye contact with you? She didn't with me

As for the bloke walking in, I would have hated that, I really don't want to meet other clients and definitely don't want them barging in.

Locks on massage rooms seem obvious answer

Offline shed

He said in his review there was no eye contact  :hi:

Offline MN1972

He said in his review there was no eye contact  :hi:

Ah yeh just seen it thanks :)  :drinks:

Offline Pete556

Ah yeh just seen it thanks :)  :drinks:
It's ok - we'll keep an eye on things  :D

Offline Midsman007

If anyone does visit again, ask them to lock the door and see what they reply!

The massage and HE was great, but the walking in put me right off going back to be fair and i did say this to Ruby and she said sorry a few times.

I will vote with my money and it won't be going there again which is a shame as was my go to place a while back and wanted to start regular again.