Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah North - incall North Shields  (Read 1214 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline geordieman

Profile Name: Savannah North

This punt happened some time ago.  Wanted to try a Sunday punt as I'm soon to retire and will only be able to punt on a Sunday.

Location: Nice apartment in North Shields, she has since re-located.

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), french kissing

Price: £60 for 1/2 hour. 

Communication: Professional via AW emails and phone

Physical Appearance: Savannah has a cracking slim body, gym fit.  Age about right at 34, and a pretty face.  I found her really attractive.

Height: 5'4"

Nationality: Local British

Hygiene: Nice and fresh

Service: 

Arrived at her house at the specified time.  Savannah was relaxed, friendly and chatty.  No rushing and she asked me exactly what I wanted.  Quick shower then into the bedroom for the action.

Paperwork done, we started with DFK standing, she does like to kiss and so do I.  She soon undressed to show off that stunning body.
Then onto the bed and she was enthusiastic and a great kisser. Fair bit of kissing, stroking, and touching.

Then onto OWO which was very good, a mixture of slow slurping and more rapid action.  More kissing and a nice fresh pussy that begs to be licked and sucked.  Then onto some 69.

Then on with the mac, started with cowgirl which doesn't do much for me so I quickly went onto missionary then doggy.  My age was showing by then and I was breathless and sweating so we finished with a mixture of owo and hand action until I came.

Timekeeping: No clock watching.

Positives: A top notch service from Savannah that suits my personal likes.  Very sensual.  Relaxed and down to earth.  Nothing too fluffy about her she just makes sure the punter has a good time.  Quick shower then we chatted about dogs as I got dressed.

Negatives: None for me

Would I see her again: Yes