Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 1618 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Online Direwolf

Got a few reviews to catch up on here. Most of the girls I've seen recently have since retired or are on a break (I hope I wasn't that bad  :crazy:) so I'm not reviewing them unless they come back.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Easy enough. Text on the morning and received one back saying available for the time I wanted so booked in easy. I can tell from the texts that English wasn't her first language but no issues.
Booked 30mins for £70

Mentioned quite a lot on here so not going to say where.
What I will say is, if you find the apartment/ keypad hard to locate. It's at the end of the road. All the way to the right hand side of the big gate.
Apartment was fit for purpose with mirrors around the bed which I liked.

Who
Cute Thai girl. Age of 25 seemed right. Really fit tight body and pretty facially. I was well pleased when I saw her.

Meet
Hidden door trick. Once inside she was smiley, wearing a robe and led me to the room where I handed over the cash. She asked me to get undressed while she went to stash it.

Got my kit off and sat on the bed. I don't usually like starting like this as I prefer GFE where we can undress each other but fuck it I didn't complain.

She came back and we chatted for a few mins before she leant in for a kiss, this carried on with light tongues for few mins before she started to stroke my cock while I was taking her lingerie off. Both of us naked now she got the wet wipes and gave a quick clean before owo. The mirror on the side of bed was of good use here  :D the blowjob was very good with her occasionally taking it to the back of her throat and holding for a few seconds - lot of ball suckling thrown in as well so I was having a lot fun.
Eventually she suggested getting a bag on so we could fuck, it was a nice touch rolling it on with her mouth.
Started off in cowgirl, went in slow as she is really tight and literally two strokes in I was about to cum so I had her stop - this was actually really hot as she just sat on top playing with herself while my cock was inside her so it was a nice little show.
Went through spoons and mish before finishing with her bent over (again the mirrors came to good use here). The meet started off a bit awkward but we both grew into it as we got more comfortable with each other.
She was very quiet and giggly at the start but had her talking more toward the end.

Overall was well worth it - very good value considering services offered and how fit she is.
I've been meaning to go back for a round 2 but have been working my way through my hotlist so haven't had much opportunity  :)

I wouldn't call her a GFE type experience but she was friendly, hot and I left feeling happy so a positive for me.

Would definitely recommend

Offline Flunkagenda

Thanks. I rate her very highly and would recommend her to most. I agree that she isn’t naturally for a GFE purist but she is very accommodating so would try. To be honest she FAF so I just wanted to ravish and be ravished when I saw her. I will return when I can.

Fumanchhu

Hope she tours the E.Mids soon  :)

Offline RogerBoner