Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx - Liverpool  (Read 3349 times)

53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline ShyGuy1608

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've had Poppy on my hot list for quite a long time and finally got a chance to meet her. Booking took place recently.

Duration: 30 minutes (now I wish I had booked longer)

Price: £80

Comms: AW messages and texts, all very clear. On the day I've confirmed the booking and got sent an address details. When at the postcode got a call with room number. All responses very quick and straightforward.

Woman: Definitely the one from the photos. In person looks even better. She has a great body, especially those natural breasts. Her accent is very sexy.

The meeting: Knocked on the door and heard Poppy coming towards in high heels. The door opened with the usual hiding behind it. When inside the room, finally saw Poppy by whom I was welcomed with big smile and a hug. She was wearing black & pink lingerie set in which she looked very sexy. Shower was offered after that. Into the bedroom where the paperwork has been sorted. We sat on the bed and had a little chat. Not only great looking but also intelligent.
Leaned in for some kissing. After that lied on bed for some OWO which was great with lots of eye contact and some noises (could spend my whole day like that, but only had half an hour). After that we had sex in multiple positions, starting with Poppy on top, then missionary and doggy. In all positions the view was awesome. Couldn't hold on for longer and asked for CIM which she was alright with.
Chatted for a while and left.

Poppy said that her old agency is spreading some rumours and causing her nightmare. That's why her profile was gone recently.

Conclusion: Poppy is a very sexy and smart woman whom I would definitely like to see again. Her natural body is a real turn on. Definitely one of the most attractive women.

Offline Al R

Hmmmmm!
The OP reflects a similar experience to mine, not sure there’s anything suspicious in there..

Offline katmandu

Thanks for review ShyGuy.
Just one question.
Should we treat her well?  :rose:

zztop1168

Thanks for review ShyGuy.
Just one question.
Should we treat her well?  :rose:

Lets just treat that arse well. I can just picture my face buried deep in that peach..  :D :D

Offline katmandu

Lets just treat that arse well. I can just picture my face buried deep in that peach..  :D :D

Butt out you with your butt fixation you pervert I think shyguy can speak for himself?

Offline agcnospam

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:27:10 pm by agcnospam »

Offline hungrypunt

and by the looks of this review, shes good at advertising herself. Or am I  just a cynical old git   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

and btw, didnt her old profiles say her tits were bolt ons? poppies "review" above says all natural
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:37:58 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Al R

and by the looks of this review, shes good at advertising herself. Or am I  just a cynical old git   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

and btw, didnt her old profiles say her tits were bolt ons? poppies "review" above says all natural
Not noticed reference to them before but they defo looked and felt natural to me, plus no signs of scarring etc.

Offline agcnospam

100% natural tits, absolutely banging body

Offline hungrypunt

100% natural tits, absolutely banging body

Who is that in your avatar, now THATS a body.

And yeah re Poppy, she popped up a while back and had rave reviews, got a bit burnt out from memory, and appeared again. Id like to tick the box but can never get time, but yeah agreed looks FAF
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 02:27:34 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Willyed

She’s definitely sex on legs. I still think she resembles Holly Valance in my opinion.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kool Keef

Really need to see this one she looks a proper hottie.
Is it just Chester & Liverpool she works in?
Also is anal included in the price of a 30 min booking?

Offline ShyGuy1608

She really is great looking and great company. Didn’t ask about anal so don’t know about that.

Offline Bish

Really need to see this one she looks a proper hottie.
Is it just Chester & Liverpool she works in?
Also is anal included in the price of a 30 min booking?

Yes, included in the price and access is guaranteed with her.

Offline Kool Keef

Yes, included in the price and access is guaranteed with her.

:hi:

Offline agcnospam

She’s definitely sex on legs. I still think she resembles Holly Valance in my opinion.

That's a good shout, I've tried to think about a celeb lookalike before and never really come up with one.

Offline agcnospam

Who is that in your avatar, now THATS a body.

And yeah re Poppy, she popped up a while back and had rave reviews, got a bit burnt out from memory, and appeared again. Id like to tick the box but can never get time, but yeah agreed looks FAF

The girl in my avatar had a few different profiles, if you type Miss Cute Amber in the search box you'll get quite a few hits as well as a load more photos. I met her 3 times and had fun, but she had very patchy reviews more generally. No longer around as far as I know.

Offline T13

Fuck me that cute miss amber looks fine haha but your right no longer working.  Poppy has been on my hl for a while but never got round to it. I’m gonna make it my mission now though as those pics look great. Wasn’t sure if it was a case of a body like  baywatch face like crime watch.

Offline T13

Offline Al R

Is her dfk proper dfk?
It wasn’t with me. There was plenty of kissing and flicks of tongue but not what I’d call DFK, which I’m ok with anyway.

Offline T13

140 I said I wouldn’t go over 120. But suppose I will plus the fact they all seem to be putting there prices p

Offline matt411

:thumbsup: she looks amazing will have to def check her out when im down that way