Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cocko’s massage - Cardiff  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Onlyblue

Anybody tried this girl?
I think she’s new at least I haven’t seen her advertising before.

Gave her a call to book up for an hour but she told me her rate for a massage with HE is £90!! She’s a black girl with a nice sounding voice.

Can’t see how she’s making this work.

Offline PMAC123

Anybody tried this girl?

Gave her a call to book up for an hour but she told me her rate for a massage with HE is £90!! She’s a black girl with a nice sounding voice.

That's pretty expensive when you can get 30 mins full service for £80 in numerous places but not crazy expensive to the point of being unheard of. Could be worth it if she's hot. Standard is £40 for an hour massage and £20-40 for HE/BJ so this is only £10-30 more than normal. When you say you can't see how she's making it work do you mean getting clients due to the price?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:25:22 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline TimeTraveller54

External Link/Members Only

Link from gumtree. I think £90 too much. You can get 1 hour massage and B2B for that in several
places. Unless of course she very special and understating the service on phone.

Offline Takeapunt81

Anybody tried this girl?

Perhaps it's body to body for that price

Offline DevilD

Link from gumtree. I think £90 too much. You can get 1 hour massage and B2B for that in several
places. Unless of course she very special and understating the service on phone.

Those photos are really a help.....and not much info to go by.....the jury is out, methinks?

Offline houseboot

Cocko?      (Rita?)   COcCO?    Cocco?

"PLEASE DO NOT SEND TEXTS"

Previously Twickenham, Putney, Cheltenham ........

Choco (Candy)? Sahara?

"I don't do TEXTS at all (I'd like to hear the voice of a person I'm about to get down with)
15- 20 minutes....50 Pounds, 1/2 HOUR for ...…90 and maximum - 1 HOUR for 150 (Kindly check the prices before you call)"

Offline Onlyblue

That's pretty expensive when you can get 30 mins full service for £80 in numerous places but not crazy expensive to the point of being unheard of. Could be worth it if she's hot. Standard is £40 for an hour massage and £20-40 for HE/BJ so this is only £10-30 more than normal. When you say you can't see how she's making it work do you mean getting clients due to the price?

Yeah basically.
She was adamant that the price was for just a massage with her words - ‘happy ending’.

Offline Onlyblue

Cocko?      (Rita?)   COcCO?    Cocco?

"PLEASE DO NOT SEND TEXTS"

Previously Twickenham, Putney, Cheltenham ........

Choco (Candy)? Sahara?

"I don't do TEXTS at all (I'd like to hear the voice of a person I'm about to get down with)
15- 20 minutes....50 Pounds, 1/2 HOUR for ...…90 and maximum - 1 HOUR for 150 (Kindly check the prices before you call)"

If that IS her she looks hot as fuck!
Different phone number from the one I spoke to her on.

Offline Proton

Wondering if the decorative massage table, is that on the moorings in front of the Assembly by any chance.  :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

Wondering if the decorative massage table, is that on the moorings in front of the Assembly by any chance.  :unknown:

Blue water, yellow sand and sunshine?

Have another guess.  :D

Offline Corus Boy

She does look fit!

Hidden Image/Members Only

And that's not the Brecon Beacons in the background.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:37:03 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline redveee

And that's not the Brecon Beacons in the background.  :drinks:

Was too focused on the foreground to notice the background  :D

Offline Proton

Was too focused on the foreground to notice the background  :D

If it was the Brecon Beacons in the background, you would not see it due the bloody RAIN  :sarcastic:
  Much the same with the floating massage table, possibly outside the Assembly,   :hi:

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
I think I can see a zebra too  :D

Offline Mil 34

I can’t see a zebra but I can definitely see a beaver

Offline houseboot

I can’t see a zebra but I can definitely see a beaver

That’s b****y autocorrect for you .... type beaver and a 🦓 appears   :lol: