Author Topic: Raven in Wigan  (Read 919 times)

Offline shyandquiet1

External Link/Members Only
Had a bit of time on my hands so after reading the reviews on here thought I would pop along to Wigan and try Raven
Comms where quick and easy and at 50 notes for the half hour seemed cheap enough.
Put the post code in the satnav and turned up pretty much outside the house
Text to let her know I'd arrived and she gave me the house number and asked me to park in the drive way
Knocked on the door and usual hiding behind it
Walked in and the first thing that hit me was the smell of Pets (not at all pleasant)
I know she's a bit curvy on her pictures but suspect she found a half decent pie shop since they were taken and posted
She's not the most attractive woman you'll ever find but she was quite chatty and pleasant enough
Stripped off after thinking oh well I'm here now and she started off kissing me while we were stood at the end of the bed she then turned around and rubbed her Ass against the little fellah
Bit more snogging and groping then onto the bed  she said no fingers inside please when my hands ventures down below. She got one of her vibrators out and played with her self and she got very wet then a bj on me which wasn't particularly good but just OK bit more kissing and then onto Mish till I blew into the bag
Quick clean up and off
A little disappointing as after reading the previous reviews I expected better but for a nifty fifty probably a plan b if you just want to empty your bag
The pet smells and the not particularly tidy bedroom where the things that stood out for me and was a little off putting
No offer of a shower afterwards just wet wipe and away

Offline Drayki

Is she blonde or brunette? Pics look very deceiving, was interested, cheap as chips but in the bin now :thumbsdown: no owo either but takes it up trap 2   :lol:

Offline bigbilly22

If it’s the same Raven in Hindley from years back she used to be a barebacker.

22

Offline shyandquiet1

Black hair at the moment but said she changes it frequently
She has a South African accent