Author Topic: Xx Victoria (Liverpool)  (Read 630 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5186340) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Golovkin

Booking made by a quick phone call easy to organise. She text me the address the same place as I seen Gina Thai so I know where Im going. About 15 minutes before the booking is due to start. She rings and checks Im still coming confirm and tell her Im on my way. Get to her street and tell her im there Im told to wait 5 mins. She leaves me waiting longer but not by much I wait then Im given her apartment number
and Im soon in the apartment. Hand over £80 for 30mins she asked how long I wanted I already told her on the phone but I reconfirm 30 mins. Quick shower bathroom a bit cluttered and messy but ok. Into the room and it starts off good enough. French kissing not deep but ok, owo good technique with eye contact. Condom on and she rides me cowgirl then missionary and doggy. In missionary and doggy she makes it hard to get full penetration especially in doggy. One of them moments I think what am I doing here! Abandoned doggy and went back to cowgirl this was good and she was obviously trying to get me to cum. Im told I need to cum soon as time is nearly up. I ask about jizzing in her face she says you can cum in my mouth. So I wank and cum in her mouth. So positives and negatives too. I got the full 30 mins. Shes the girl in the pics, not offering facials and having it advertised is annoying also manouvering her body to make it awkward to fuck reasons for the neutral.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code