Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deposit confusion  (Read 1247 times)

Offline jammy273

As pointed out on a previous thread, I've only been involved in this game for 5 minutes so don't know everything. So I wanted some thoughts on this

Here is the scenario- A lady is touring the area but as with tours doesn't want to arrive somewhere and sit in a hotel with no bookings and so requires a deposit. I've never paid a deposit but want to see said lady. Said lady is also toward the top of my price range and not arriving for a few weeks. So I get in contact, arrange the time, and ask about a deposit. I don't get a concrete answer and think- its a few weeks away, I'll put in the booking request that I will pay the deposit when required and to contact me at x time to confirm. Booking gets accepted and she does some pretty standard flirting and inquiring about what ideas I have in my head for activities.

As the time passes I think- "hmm I'd like to punt today but... I have this booking coming up and I am blowing the budget for that so I better keep it in my trousers".

With the booking still over a week away I was told this week that It is cancelled because I didn't pay the deposit. :unknown: I was never told to pay it or given an indication that my confirmation suggestion was wrong.

So my question is- Did I do something wrong? When a deposit is clearly required, is it really incumbent on the client to push this matter.

I more mythed about the lost opportunity of this meeting and the opportunity/ desire I've ignored leading up to this rather than angry about the situation

*I did just see her dates have changed and now the day she was meant to be seeing me she is in a different city... No idea on the timings of when this change happened. Perhaps I got bumped for someone elsewhere with deeper pockets or perhaps because I hadn't paid up she is trying to get bookings elsewhere?*

Online scutty brown

1) who is the girl?
2) did she request a deposit or did you voluntarily offer a deposit?
3) incall or outcall?
4) how much money? had you agreed a figure

Offline jammy273

1) I'm not sure if I got messed around or did the messing around so I don't want to drag someone through the mud by accident. I'll say the price and again you know its someone touring the north east next week. It is probably workoutable if it matters  :unknown:
2)The deposit was requested in terms of booking and while booking albeit with no when/how details
3) Incall
4) 1 hour @140- discussed and agreed.

Offline datwabbit

I'd say most things that require a deposit won't be chased if there's demand. If a car needs a deposit, it won't be held for you (the client) if you don't pay. I'd say that it is up to the client to chase.

I'm not using the word blame because it seems too strong.

However, it's the top end of your range so you're able to spend on someone within your range and have cash left over for a post punt bag of chips.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:08:13 pm by datwabbit »

Online scutty brown

1) I'm not sure if I got messed around or did the messing around so I don't want to drag someone through the mud by accident. I'll say the price and again you know its someone touring the north east next week. It is probably workoutable if it matters  :unknown:
2)The deposit was requested in terms of booking and while booking albeit with no when/how details
3) Incall

She was scamming you
Never EVER pay a deposit for an incall
£140 deposit? She saw you coming
you dodged a bullet, identify the bitch and save another punter the grief

Offline datwabbit

She was scamming you
Never EVER pay a deposit for an incall
£140 deposit? She saw you coming
you dodged a bullet, identify the bitch and save another punter the grief

True. In case of doubt, I'm talking about deposits generally. I agree not to put down a deposit on something without rules.

Offline AnthG

3) Incall

From what I have seen, it's usually the old fogies who start wanting a deposit in advance for bookings and charge £140 for it. Just ignore her and book a young hottie.

There are too many fit girls in the NE to jump through hoops like this.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Winker121

Absolutely spot on there.

Offline jammy273

Given I'm in a worse mood today and haven't had the courtesy of a response to my message which was in good humour I'll share the girl.

External Link/Members Only

Tbh If it was a scam, which i doubt, it was incompetently handled. Trying to con money out of someone and then never actually arranging for the transfer of that money isn't going to get you rich.

The requirement of a deposit for an incall when on tour I don't find suspect. Cashflow/ risk wise I think it makes sense to have your costs covered before embarking on a tour and the best way to do that with people you haven't seen before is to ask for a deposit. But agreed that a local girl charging that amount and asking for an incall deposit would be dodgy

Again I'm more pissed that I won't get to see her, and have missed out on other potential meets,  rather than anything else. Reviews are a mixed bag but trending positive more recently  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

Again I'm more pissed that I won't get to see her, and have missed out on other potential meets,  rather than anything else. Reviews are a mixed bag but trending positive more recently  :unknown:

3 Positive, 1 Neutral, 2 Negative. So 3 happy people, 3 unhappy, seems a 50/50 split to me. For £140 you would expect more for that.

For £140 and paid all upfront as a deposit, you would want way more than that.

Count yourself lucky I would say.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online scutty brown

looks like a webcammer scammer to me, the AW feedback screams "fake".

Offline winkywanky

jammy, this was a concrete booking (until she decided to renege on it) so you should write a review and give her a Negative. That way guys can do a search on her AW number and find it. This is UKP policy.

Whether it was malicious on her part or merely negligent/bad book-keeping, this was entirely her fault. You actually offered to pay the deposit and she didn't get back to you on that. In any case, you shouldn't be offering it, if it's her MO to request deposits it's up to her to state it clearly in communications with you and then tell you how to pay it. She failed totally in that regard.

As for the comment earlier in the thread comparing this with putting a deposit on a car, well any garage worth its salt would facilitate you paying the deposit because they're keen for your custom. And if they were useless in going about this, I wouldn't trust a garage that was that shit. Same goes for this WG.

Big fat Negative, and IMO you dodged a bullet.

Offline winkywanky

Looking at her profile jammy, she only specifies a deposit for an outcall, not because she wants advance bookings for a forthcoming Tour.

A lot of WGs don't do outcalls when on Tour because they don't know the area. Is this where some confusion came into play perhaps?

Offline tynetunnel

From what I have seen, it's usually the old fogies who start wanting a deposit in advance for bookings and charge £140 for it. Just ignore her and book a young hottie.

+1. Anth is right ✅

Offline Davey677

jammy, this was a concrete booking (until she decided to renege on it) so you should write a review and give her a Negative. That way guys can do a search on her AW number and find it. This is UKP policy.

Whether it was malicious on her part or merely negligent/bad book-keeping, this was entirely her fault. You actually offered to pay the deposit and she didn't get back to you on that. In any case, you shouldn't be offering it, if it's her MO to request deposits it's up to her to state it clearly in communications with you and then tell you how to pay it. She failed totally in that regard.

As for the comment earlier in the thread comparing this with putting a deposit on a car, well any garage worth its salt would facilitate you paying the deposit because they're keen for your custom. And if they were useless in going about this, I wouldn't trust a garage that was that shit. Same goes for this WG.

Big fat Negative, and IMO you dodged a bullet.

Couldn’t of put it any better!

Offline Bertbanger99

If you had paid the deposit you would never have seen either the money or the girl again, guaranteed
Lucky escape
Stick to the tried and trusted girls

Offline cloud-nine

I tend to agree with Anth on this one.

Keep your dosh safely tucked away for another day.
Banned reason: Offering to make Fake Reviews
Banned by: 90125