Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie Weale AdultWork Profile.  (Read 10422 times)

Offline smiths

New profile for that piece of scum Katie Weale who fucked me over in 2008 with her atrocious attitude  and has been doing it to other punters ever since.

Note the profile number as this profile is likely to get deleted by her as she reads this site, in fact she joined once to deny she had been violent towards punters. I saw her personally slap punters away from her at parties so that was bollocks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This creature is one of the very worst WGs i have ever met in over 30 years punting.

vorian

I also believe she has form where the punter pays up, she then decides she doesn't want to fuck but basically keeps the money as a cancellation fee,  all backed up with a threatening pimp.

One to avoid at all costs.

Offline smiths

I also believe she has form where the punter pays up, she then decides she doesn't want to fuck but basically keeps the money as a cancellation fee,  all backed up with a threatening pimp.

She obviously couldnt do that at the parties i saw her at. I imagine her pool of punters is ever diminishing, i have been bad mouthing her consistently for 5 years as have some other punters, hopefully its hitting her in the pocket.

SirFrank

Yeah on a thread here recently. Sounds a right cunt

Offline KentAde

Am I going mad, or does her 'FEEDBACK' tab waffle on about the great Feedback she has, and if we hover over the number, etc, etc and it's NIL?!  :dash:
Silly bitch...

vorian

Am I going mad, or does her 'FEEDBACK' tab waffle on about the great Feedback she has, and if we hover over the number, etc, etc and it's NIL?!  :dash:
Silly bitch...

I think she keeps deleting and setting up new profiles as her reputation is so bad, it's all about getting the less educated punter in.

Offline Bangers and Gash

That must of been some car accident - she looks positively ghastly.  :scare:

Offline berksboy

Her rating / feedback is hidden , that alone tells you all you need to know.

Stealthshagger

Is there no way to get banned from adultwork?

vorian

Think the only thing they are scarred about and hence put effort into stop is underage girls,  other than that, they don't give a fuck as long as they make money.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

You're referring to this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25758.0

Offline Jerboa

She changes her profile pages and name as often as her knickers! Obviously done it because of the Blue Brook threads on here and PN.

Online wristjob

I'm amazed at her new low low rates.

vorian

I'm amazed at her new low low rates.

£150 is a lot when all you have to do to earn it, is to shout for Steve the pimp to threaten the punter.

zatoichi

They wouldnt even know who she was.Its pretty much anonymous with no pg or movies,so no link needed to her bank.If they do take that one down she'll just set up another using a different email.

Offline smiths

£150 is a lot when all you have to do to earn it, is to shout for Steve the pimp to threaten the punter.

Earn isnt the correct word, con or extort punters out of their money on false promises, then threats if necessary describes this creatures modus in my view. When i punted at parties she was at i had other WGs to punt with, any punter who books her for a 121 is going to leave very disappointed or worse sadly.

We shall see if she does her previous of pretending to be a punter to post how good she is in reality. This creature will plumb any depths.

Offline akauya

Just in case the profile disappears, here's a screenshot

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Just in case the profile disappears, here's a screenshot

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers mate. ;) I am surprised that creature hasnt already deleted it which has been its usual modus.

Offline monkeybucket

Steve?
Not a very pimpy name

BigLad89

They wouldnt even know who she was.Its pretty much anonymous with no pg or movies,so no link needed to her bank.If they do take that one down she'll just set up another using a different email.

Couldnt AW just ban her IP address? even if she gets a new IP, its still going to take time?

vorian

Couldnt AW just ban her IP address? even if she gets a new IP, its still going to take time?

Why would they ban her what's in it for them. :unknown:

Offline smiths

How many times does this need to be posted. A/W have NO interest in helping punters, just making money so why would they take action against this creature who they can continue to make credits off of. You are aware A/W take 30% of a WGs credits if she wants to cash them out i assume. So they have a financial reason to allow her to continue, or delete this profile and then put up another which is her usual modus.

BigLad89

How many times does this need to be posted. A/W have NO interest in helping punters, just making money so why would they take action against this creature who they can continue to make credits off of. You are aware A/W take 30% of a WGs credits if she wants to cash them out i assume. So they have a financial reason to allow her to continue, or delete this profile and then put up another which is her usual modus.

I wasn't aware of how AW operates as a business. Now I do, thank you.

Offline monkeybucket

does it cost a wg to take a booking through AW?

Offline smiths

I wasn't aware of how AW operates as a business. Now I do, thank you.

No worries.

willbred

Whilst not personally a supporter of violence, perhaps the laws of the jungle and averages might prevail one day, insofar as "Steve" (and his moll, possibly) get well - battered by someone bigger,uglier and angrier than their normal prey

Offline monkeybucket

Whilst not personally a supporter of violence, perhaps the laws of the jungle and averages might prevail one day, insofar as "Steve" (and his moll, possibly) get well - battered by someone bigger,uglier and angrier than their normal prey

My thoughts exactly..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
does it cost a wg to take a booking through AW?

Strictly speaking no.

But she may be paying them a fee for showing "Available Today" or to have her mobile number displayed on a certain day.

she could either pay them using her credit Card, or as more often the case, pay from the takings she has made from PG Sale.

zatoichi

If she's using a floating ip that wouldnt work,and theyd see it as not worth the bother as theyd have to keep finding her and aw don't like doing much in the way of actual work on their site or monitoring it.She won't be an earner for them though as she has nothing that would gather in credits like a pg so all theyd make is basic fee's for phone number,maybe the occassional available today.
The people behind aw are complacent and half arsed,thats why theyve suffered the problems they have recently.Lack of monitoring whats happening on the site,and lack of expenditure on properly upgrading their security

whiterussian

Good to see the Hall of Shame candidates increasing  :D

vt

Yep, it's a dangerous game they're playing...one of these days they'll cross someone who won't take their shit and it will all kick off big time...it couldn't happen to a nicer pair really!  :thumbsdown:

Give it up now Katie!  :wackogirl:

Online wristjob

if you read her profile