Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mali Thai Massage -Hartlepool  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Pythagoras

External Link/Members Only
Comms texted and booking accepted.
Location As link Stockton road Hartlepool.
Shop salon unit on parade of shops.Massage Room ground floor suitable for customers with walking issues. Very Clean throughput salon.
Price £50 for 1 hour massage. Extras £20 HE, £50 B2B. Apparently most guys go for 30 minutes massage with HE =£50.
Girl very friendly and presentable in beautician outfit.her size 14 my preference is for 8 to 10 dress size.
She discussed price options available, once I was within room. Took paper then and left room whilst I got naked and on to proper massage table.
Massage mostly Swedish type with oil, the girl was very experienced in massage so massage was therapeutic. After about 40 minutes asked to turn over....Big surprise she had removed her top so was now topless Really big tits with BIG nipples,Continued to massage legs and belly , then slowly played and oiled my cock. Hand job not rushed and plenty of different massage techniques used.
Great outcome, Again friendly woman aged about 40, her name was something like Mimi. Don’t think anyone else works there

Offline catweazle

When you say "discussed price options" did this include talk about HE, or was she getting her tits out the first 'hint' of extras?

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only
Comms texted and booking accepted.
Location As link Stockton road Hartlepool.

At £50 per hour PLUS £20 for HE that is quite pricey for an hour`s rub and tug - especially for a size 14 woman :timeout:

Offline harvest

Mali is open for massages after shutdown, £50 for 1 hr + 20 for HE, She wears mask optional for you, good professional massage with nice oily wank to finish, no sign of tits out.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review OP.

A little bit pricey though me thinks.

Offline portable

I wonder if this is "big nipple babe" (or something like that) who had an AW profile based near Hartlepool?

Anyway, despite the price, I'm kind of tempted. How big is "really big"? One man's "big" is another man's "average".

Offline waynekerr600

I wonder if this is "big nipple babe" (or something like that) who had an AW profile based near Hartlepool?

Didn't she change her name to Lao and move to Durham. IIRC she started offering FS to all rather than just regs.

Offline maxxblue

Didn't she change her name to Lao and move to Durham. IIRC she started offering FS to all rather than just regs.

You're right, WK, but she has gone back to offering just massage/HE for new customers.

Offline snowyriver

I thought big nipple babe had stopped working. Would love to see her again. Do you have any contact details for her.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I thought big nipple babe had stopped working. Would love to see her again. Do you have any contact details for her.
Only from adverts.

Offline waynekerr600

It's a shame we didn't know her name and location.

If only there was a search facility we could put them in and find a review with a link to her aw.

Offline mazbaz72

Her mood changes more than the weather , can be good or very bad , i asked for sensual massage and got full on thai massage , which can be extremely painful and was ,

Offline maxxblue

If only there was a search facility we could put them in and find a review with a link to her aw.

I've got an idea  :D

Offline snowyriver

Thank you Luvarub. For some reason she didn't come up on my initial search on AW

Offline Sar-Major

Oi............... Leave my "Sarcasm" out of it, ya "Rotund Little Twat"........................  :P      :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Andycam1971

Big Nipple Babe is definitely still working, I saw her a couple of weeks ago.

She's working from a house in Thornley, massage room set up in one of the bedrooms.

I had a half hour which was more like 45 minutes, massage bit of BJ, bit of tit sucking and HE, she was completely naked from the start. £60. She did have a condom on the bed once I had sat up so although she never actually offered I think if I had asked there was more on offer.

Offline waynekerr600

Big Nipple Babe is definitely still working, I saw her a couple of weeks ago.

She's working from a house in Thornley, massage room set up in one of the bedrooms.

I had a half hour which was more like 45 minutes, massage bit of BJ, bit of tit sucking and HE, she was completely naked from the start. £60. She did have a condom on the bed once I had sat up so although she never actually offered I think if I had asked there was more on offer.

A review works be really useful to add to the picture. What services were agreed at the start as £60/half is over her advertised rate on aw. What's she like looks and figure wise as I guess she must be high forties?

Cheers.

Offline maxxblue

A review works be really useful to add to the picture. What services were agreed at the start as £60/half is over her advertised rate on aw. What's she like looks and figure wise as I guess she must be high forties?

Cheers.

She states on her AW profile that she is 48, and that is probably accurate. She does look good for her age though. The first time I saw her she asked me how old I thought she was, and proudly told me that she was older. She isn't bad looking, but she yo-yo's weight-wise. I've seen her when her figure was perfect and also when she was chubby, but I haven't seen her for a few years so not sure what size she is now.

Offline Andycam1971

Cheers.

Yeah, I meant to do a proper review but I haven't had a chance. This wasn't meant to be a review, because it was about a different girl and someone else's post. I just added it because she was mentioned in this thread.

Plus the last review I did, I got a snotty text off the person the next day insisting I removed the post, I never but I think that's why I wasn't as keen to repeat the exercise.

Offline waynekerr600

Yeah, I meant to do a proper review but I haven't had a chance. This wasn't meant to be a review, because it was about a different girl and someone else's post. I just added it because she was mentioned in this thread.

Plus the last review I did, I got a snotty text off the person the next day insisting I removed the post, I never but I think that's why I wasn't as keen to repeat the exercise.

You've got 6 months from the booking to do a review. I for one would be interested in reading it.

I've had flak for reviews in the past. It doesn't matter. Learn and move on.

If the review is vague on certain areas or identifying events missed out (e.g. if you broke her bed or fell down the stairs probably don't mention it in the review).

The key thing is reviews save other punters from wasting cash and also help punters choose girls they would like. No reviews=no site.

As I see it the site is about give and take and we should all give.

As an example I was interested in big nipple babe and a few reviews giving an idea of her current size and whether she had aged well together with quality and availability of services would be highly useful.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 08:55:05 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

How did they know it was you who posted the review.   :unknown:  In any case if I received an unsolicited txt after leaving a review asking for it's removal, I would add that fact to the thread to warn others and have it changed to negative.

Sue at Bliss has loads of reviews and I don't recall anyone else mentioning getting messages.   :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

That's interesting. I noticed you did reviews for Sue and Hana about the same time.

Which one sent the text and what were they not happy about? It seems out of character for both of them and I can't see anything in the reviews that works have got them fired up.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 10:14:31 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Andycam1971

How did they know it was you who posted the review.   :unknown:  In any case if I received an unsolicited txt after leaving a review asking for it's removal, I would add that fact to the thread to warn others and have it changed to negative.

Sue at Bliss has loads of reviews and I don't recall anyone else mentioning getting messages.   :unknown:

I don't know how she knew, I did the review on the same day. Maybe I was her only booking that day. I'm not sure but she wasn't happy.
She copied my review and sent it in a text, then another saying 'Please remove'

When I logged in on here, I couldn't edit or remove it anyway so I text back telling her that I couldn't and got a few more texts complaining! She said it gives her a bad name.

Offline Andycam1971

That's interesting. I noticed you did reviews for Sue and Hana about the same time.

Which one sent the text and what were they not happy about? It seems out of character for both of them and I can't see anything in the reviews that works have got them fired up.

It wasn't Sue  ;)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I don't know how she knew, I did the review on the same day. Maybe I was her only booking that day. I'm not sure but she wasn't happy.

When I logged in on here, I couldn't edit or remove it anyway so I text back telling her that I couldn't and got a few more texts complaining! She said it gives her a bad name.
That should be added to the review to warn others of her sending txt messages, it could cause major problems for some punters.. Reviews don't get removed in any case, least of all because an SP wants it removed.

Offline waynekerr600

It wasn't Sue  ;)

So it was Hana then. That's interesting as I've reviewed the place twice (one positive and one negative).

As DM said above it should be added to the review and also shows how important reviews are.

Someone visiting Singthong needs to factor in that there's now a possibility they could receive unsolicited texts.

Offline waynekerr600

In your review you said 'first thing' so she could probably have worked it out from that.

It shows that some providers keep numbers.

In fairness she's probably have got tons of business off here. I wouldn't have visited if I hadn't seen it on here

She can't have it both ways.

Offline Andycam1971

In your review you said 'first thing' so she could probably have worked it out from that.

It shows that some providers keep numbers.

In fairness she's probably have got tons of business off here. I wouldn't have visited if I hadn't seen it on here

She can't have it both ways.

Yeah I did, I'm still a bit new to these reviews so it's something to bare in mind in future, cheers  for the heads-up  :thumbsup: