External Link/Members OnlyCost -£380 for 30 minutes 2 girls inc kissing and OWO
Comms – usual contact by txt message but easy enough
The girls – Hijin tall and slim (not sure if the same girl as the pics – she looks quite busty but it could be a push-up bra under the sweater) but very pretty with tiny boobs. Claims to be 24 and this is believable. Gina more girl-next-door type, puppy-fat makes me believe her claim to be 19.
The punt - handed over the money which Hijin took out to her ‘minder’, middle-aged Asian woman. I brought stockings/suspender sets for both girls and they had dressed as requested in typical Asian schoolgirl outfits, one pink, one blue. I had a great half-hour, passionate kisses from both, double-teamed on my cock with both girls licking and sucking, cuddles, standing kissing Gina with Hijin engulfing my cock – both girls good OWO technique had to hold back when close to CIM with Hijin especially. Fucked Gina first in cowgirl then switched to Hijin who was just too pretty for me to miss out cumming into. Unusual thing: Hijin did not switch condom so I guess I could have tried the porno thing and shafted the two girls alternately from behind. Hey, ho, I was ready to blast by this time so switched Hijin to doggy stockings, suspenders, school skirt, Gina snogging me as I pumped in-and-out of Hijin, who obligingly made Japanese porn-like whimpers and squeals as I filled the bag.
Overall - a very good punt, expensive but I haven’t spent a sum like this on a single encounter for over ten years so worth it. Hijin is very pretty, I wouldn’t spend money on Gina again as she’s a good performer but not really anything special to look at.