Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh Gateshead  (Read 2496 times)


72 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (66 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline BarreChord

External Link/Members Only

Location main road in Gateshead, mid-terrace house on a bus route and parking outside or further down the road for those wanting to be more discreet.

Tokens exchanged at £50 for a half hours company.

Vicky is as many have previously commented on a quietly spoken lady whose skills are significant in the bedroom. She commented to me that she has lost a lot of weight recently and she did look slimmer than some of her earlier photos.

On arrival, I was greeted by her hiding behind the door and I followed her into the bedroom. Lots of DFK and touching all delivered enthusiastically. Vicky delivered OWO very well and of course, the favor had to be returned which resulted in a not so quiet Vicky!
She soon was back giving me lots of attention and tickling my arse and a full prostate massage followed. This was a fantastic experience and I had a huge orgasm different from anything I’ve experienced. More attention to Vicky with lots of DFK and hugs to allow me to recover then I was on my way.

There is a good size bathroom with a shower cubicle for those that need it with plenty of clean towels.

Vicky is no clock watcher and I consider £50 for 30 minutes excellent value given the quality of service delivery. I will defiantly return!

Online The Outsider

I will defiantly return!

Nobody is trying to stop you.   ;) :lol:

Thanks for the review.  Victoria sounds as good as ever. 



Offline Khan1234

Message her on AW many times. No reply at all.

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 35
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Message her on AW many times. No reply at all.

If I had received anything from you I would have responded.  Do you want to try sending a message again?

Offline Tiger63


Offline Smiler

  Victoria please come and tour the north west

Offline dgh7622

  Victoria please come and tour the north west

Have a night out in the wonderful city of Newcastle and a meeting with Victoria

Offline Frankie1882

Definitely one for my “to do” list

Reviews sound fab and her pics look like she’d be right up my street

I Just never  seem to have the right times free, might have to take a cheeky day off  :D

Online Asar

Definitely one for my “to do” list

Reviews sound fab and her pics look like she’d be right up my street

I Just never  seem to have the right times free, might have to take a cheeky day off  :D

Like others have said above well worth booking, admittedly has been too long since I've seen her. Just find it hard to match up when I can go to an booking with when she is available(mainly look for bookings at the weekend). From my personal experience and the reviews here just she comes across genuinely interested and tailors her meeting to who she is meeting.

Offline Khan1234

If I had received anything from you I would have responded.  Do you want to try sending a message again?

Hi Victoria. Yes, i have sent you the message again. Hopefully you response this time.

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 35
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Hi Victoria. Yes, i have sent you the message again. Hopefully you response this time.

Yes received it in my inbox x reply sent and will sort things from there