External Link/Members OnlyCost £60 for 30 minutes (though that price has gone up to £70 now)
Joanna can only work school hours and so might not be as easy to meet for some. Her communications were good and the booking with her was made entirely via text messages.
Her house is in Hindley and has plenty of street parking. Felt safe and happy to leave my car parked there during the day.
Joanna's profile states she's a size 16 which I think that is accurate. Nice tits though slightly smaller than what you'd expect for a size 16 (if you know what I mean). I'd say she's around 5'4"/5'5" (?) and facially pretty. She's got a certain innocence about her looks and her demeanour matches that innocence. Very friendly and accommodating and tries hard to please. I thought she was at least worth a 6/10 in my book.
The meet was definitely a GFE sort of session. I don't think you'd get any pleasure from her if she tried a PSE sort of punt. She's just too nice to be anything but GFE. (Sorry that sounds a bit fluffy!!).
Decent blowjob from her though she did gag a few times. I don't think it was down to my size - more due to her inexperience. This was interspersed with lots of proper snogging. Just how I like it!
We didn't make it to the bedroom. All the action took place in her front room on the sofa. After a good 15/20 minutes of kissing and sucking, it was on with a johnny, and with her lying back on the sofa, into missionary. By now she'd got into it and was wrapping her legs round me as I was thrusting. With lots of kissing, I didn't last very long. Filled the bag pretty soon after, throughly satisfied.
Joanna got me some wet wipes to clean up though she did offer me the use of her bathroom. Clean up and on my way pretty much bang on time. Wasn't rushed out though and if anything, it was me that made the first move to leave as I needed to get back to work.
Overall a nice time was had. Recommended and will return.