Author Topic: Pascha Cologne  (Read 1498 times)

Offline blueballs

I visited Cologne towards the end of July, just as the heatwave landed, arrived in town early evening and temperatures were in the mid-30s. Had never tried a Laufhaus arrangement before so set off to look at Das Bordell and Pascha.  I walked from near the city centre through a park about half an hour walk. The area of town is scruffy. Initially I went to look at Das Bordell. A bad start, the automatic doors had failed and I couldn’t see how to get in. Eventually a WG opened the door and showed me in. I went immediately to the bar and downed a bottle of water, to much amusement. The girl, attractive, about 40, from Brazil was chatting me up and in ordinary circumstances I would have been happy to fuck her, I wanted to see around so I made my excuses.

Das Bordell had three floors (I think), long soulless corridors with little sign of life. The odd door was open with a girl on the bed playing with her phone, but no one very appealing. I did quite fancy a young bubbly blonde on the last floor, but I decided to leave and head over the road to Pascha.

Pascha has three entrances, the top floor nightclub at the side, the strip club and the main brothel at the front. Entering the brothel there is a turnstile where a sullen faced bouncer silently takes 5 euros from you. Then the place reminded me of a rundown theatre, a carpeted staircase with dim lighting leading to various floors. Some floors advertised drinks and catering but I was now both tired with travelling and the heat and had a serious horn so ignored these. 

Most floors had a few bored looking girls outside rooms in otherwise deserted corridors. The standard was a little higher than over the road. Eventually I chose a petite blonde on the fourth floor, maybe early 30s, with nice perky tits.  She explained it was 50 euros for 20 minutes fuck... her name was Irisa and she was from the Czech Republic.  Paperwork completed she gave me a brief massage and slipped on a condom for OW. Blowjobs aren’t usually my thing but her technique was incredible and soon I felt the sap rising despite the condom.  She climbed on top of me cowgirl and her pussy was fucking tight. Again cumming too early is never my problem, usually the opposite but she was just what I needed at that moment and shot my load into the bag.  Sometimes the most vanilla fuck just works and this did it for me. A bit of a chat and then wandered up the road to the U-Bahn at the top of the street and a few minutes back to town...

Offline kal77uk

I visited Cologne towards the end of July, just as the heatwave landed, arrived in town early evening and temperatures were in the mid-30s. Had never tried a Laufhaus arrangement before so set off to look at Das Bordell and Pascha.  I walked from near the city centre through a park about half an hour walk. The area of town is scruffy. Initially I went to look at Das Bordell. A bad start, the automatic doors had failed and I couldn’t see how to get in. Eventually a WG opened the door and showed me in. I went immediately to the bar and downed a bottle of water, to much amusement. The girl, attractive, about 40, from Brazil was chatting me up and in ordinary circumstances I would have been happy to fuck her, I wanted to see around so I made my excuses.

Das Bordell had three floors (I think), long soulless corridors with little sign of life. The odd door was open with a girl on the bed playing with her phone, but no one very appealing. I did quite fancy a young bubbly blonde on the last floor, but I decided to leave and head over the road to Pascha.

Pascha has three entrances, the top floor nightclub at the side, the strip club and the main brothel at the front. Entering the brothel there is a turnstile where a sullen faced bouncer silently takes 5 euros from you. Then the place reminded me of a rundown theatre, a carpeted staircase with dim lighting leading to various floors. Some floors advertised drinks and catering but I was now both tired with travelling and the heat and had a serious horn so ignored these. 

Most floors had a few bored looking girls outside rooms in otherwise deserted corridors. The standard was a little higher than over the road. Eventually I chose a petite blonde on the fourth floor, maybe early 30s, with nice perky tits.  She explained it was 50 euros for 20 minutes fuck... her name was Irisa and she was from the Czech Republic.  Paperwork completed she gave me a brief massage and slipped on a condom for OW. Blowjobs aren’t usually my thing but her technique was incredible and soon I felt the sap rising despite the condom.  She climbed on top of me cowgirl and her pussy was fucking tight. Again cumming too early is never my problem, usually the opposite but she was just what I needed at that moment and shot my load into the bag.  Sometimes the most vanilla fuck just works and this did it for me. A bit of a chat and then wandered up the road to the U-Bahn at the top of the street and a few minutes back to town...

I would say Pascha has had its day...there was a time that bouncer would be sweating from the amount of customers they had to deal with. As for the place across the road, its not got better, surprised its still open. Cologne isnt as good as some of the other NRW cities.

Offline Mad-man

Next time go to club mondial 50 euro entry and 30 euro to Fuck free non alcoholic drinks girls walking around half naked. Good value for money in my end. The sauna is good also if you want to sweat out your sins

Offline nugget4eva

I went to Pascha a couple of months back and it was alright. A "rundown theater" is a good description, it felt like it had seen better days. Paid 90 for sex with anal, she was good and willing but hygiene wasn't the best... Overall it wasn't bad but I wouldn't rush back. Didn't go in the place over the road, sounds like I didn't miss anything.