Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx / Hendon  (Read 3265 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

Katalina came onto my radar from tantraman's recent review. I see there are plenty other reviews, which I hadn't read before trying her out. I was pretty much sold on the photos.

I had some free time and noticed that she was available, so I phoned her and was outside her block of flats about one hour later.

After handing over £90 and showering. We stood in front of the wardrobe mirror and she snogged me as I groped her under a tee shirt and shorts. The positioning gave me nice visuals from the corner of my eye. Then she stripped down, turned around and rubbed my growing cock in her butt crack whilst I fondled her excellent perky tits. I had to turn her back round to suck on them.

From this promising start, we moved onto the bed and she started sucking me. The bj technique was nice, and included some depth without really classing as DT. She licked my freshly shaved balls as well. All the while I was able to enjoy the view of her ass in another strategically positioned mirror.

She initiated sex before I asked for it. This makes me think she prefers to give two pops in an hour rather than tease out one round to fill the time. She said the bed was broken and so we did doggy crouching beside the bed, which I found slightly uncomfortable.

I asked her to change to mish but at that point, we both noticed a trace of her blood on the outside of the condom. She said she wasn't expecting a period, and she didn't want to continue shagging. I broke off the proceedings to go and shower down my knob.

Once back in the room, I lay down on the bed and she worked to resurrect my hard on. She finished me off with covered oral and plenty of wanking. Not the conclusion I had in mind when I arrived. As I left, she was apologetic for what happened.

I got around 30 minutes of action for my £90. I give this experience a neutral, but I would consider a return visit and hope for better luck. I'm just glad I didn't commit more cash to the punt.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:13:05 am by bedhedred »

Offline last_days_of_logan

She worked on her period?

I think it would have been an innocent mistake given how long she has been in the biz.....you probably were the one that sort of ticks the whole "cant work for a week". The real issue would arise if we found that she worked after she saw you

did you get money back?

Edit:- no you stayed for the full hour but 30 mins of action...yeah so 90
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:37:54 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline bedhedred

She seemed genuinely upset about it, and she spoke about not being able to work because of it.

For me, it illustrates what could happen to me if I went for a more expensive punt. I would not be as philosophical if I'd shelled out £150 to 200 and left the punt with 20 minutes still on the clock as happened on this occasion.

Offline king tarzan

Even though she's a racist drug addict
She has to be given some slack.. no one can take on nature...
Obviously not her fault.. things happen
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Cooldick

How do you tell if she's a drug addict she is on my hot list and I wanted to see her as soon as she come back back

Offline unus669

How do you tell if she's a drug addict she is on my hot list and I wanted to see her as soon as she come back back

She didn’t like his Kouros aftershave :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Even though she's a racist drug addict
She has to be given some slack.. no one can take on nature...
Obviously not her fault.. things happen

there has been debate about in in previous reviews.. on the unfortunate morning i visited was high as a air balloon.

Online Cooldick

Ok I will use boss aftershave

Offline unus669

Ok I will use boss aftershave

Good idea as kouros gets WGs , high as a balloon  :D

Offline LNDNman

Given the state she can get into with drugs, have there been any concerns about her possibly doing bareback? Drugs being known to compromise the decision making ability.

Offline jasonbourne

drug thing is pure opinion of KT, i have always found her very 'together'. you have to make your own mind up but she was super health conscious whenever we met, my belief is that she would never do bb

Offline Convince Me

drug thing is pure opinion of KT, i have always found her very 'together'. you have to make your own mind up but she was super health conscious whenever we met, my belief is that she would never do bb
I commented positively on her smokers breath & she shared with me she smokes weed. Even with a little probing no mention of partaking in other narcotics. I concede this is not a confession, nor can I  confirm if it’s true.

Offline king tarzan

Not an opinion

100% FACT A DRUG ADDICT WHORE

Offline Ron89

Not an opinion

Pipe down dude you’ve made your point in horrendous fashion already

Offline king tarzan

Pipe down dude you’ve made your point in horrendous fashion already

I was just correcting him..nothing more nothing less

Offline smiths

Not an opinion

I have still seen no evidence she is a drug addict whore as you put it, anyone can be a druggie for all I know but in her case if she is its never changed her good service offered to me and that's loads of punts over the years.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Bit of weed never hurt anyone. Seen her a few times (ages ago now) and highly doubt she uses hard drugs

Offline king tarzan

Bit of weed never hurt anyone. Seen her a few times (ages ago now) and highly doubt she uses hard drugs

Anyone volunteering to become her boyfriend to find out?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone volunteering to become her boyfriend to find out?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look there is no way you can tell if she is a druggie or not, that's just bias based on outwardly perception which it seems like not many will corroborate. I cant even remember why you were so sure about it

Offline Meursault

KT you're off the scale.  :D
There's no way she's more than a casual puffer.
She's a reliable SP with good comms and timekeeping. Not the behaviour of an "addict".
I'm making a long awaited revisit next week if she's around so will report.

Offline winkywanky

OP, purely for the facts as they stand, I think this review ought to be a Negative.

A period can indeed come on unexpectedly (that's not her fault) but to leave you with a 30min service when you paid for 1hr, and to not offer you a refund of at least £20 to match her 30min rate, is very bad IMO.

If she'd offered the refund, then it would have warranted a Neutral.

Just my opinion, and your call of course.

Offline unus669

OP, purely for the facts as they stand, I think this review ought to be a Negative.

A period can indeed come on unexpectedly (that's not her fault) but to leave you with a 30min service when you paid for 1hr, and to not offer you a refund of at least £20 to match her 30min rate, is very bad IMO.

+1

Offline king tarzan

Good point..
👏👏👏For alertness of a 🦊🥊🥊🥊

Offline winkywanky

I've just realised who she reminds me of...with a lot heavier eye make-up she could almost be a young Chrissie Hynde.

Offline salome

I've just realised who she reminds me of...with a lot heavier eye make-up she could almost be a young Chrissie Hynde.

Good spot. The jaw mostly but I can definitely see it.

Add plenty of eye liner and strap on a blue telecaster. Job done

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:01:40 am by salome »

Offline bedhedred

She kept £20 of my brass in her pocket!

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

Good spot. The jaw mostly but I can definitely see it.

Add plenty of eye liner and strap on a blue telecaster. Job done

Or in Katalina's case, a strapadictomy  :cool:.

Offline king tarzan

Offline Bigballs00

She’s not a drug addict you idiot. Seen her many times before (in 2016).

She probably didn’t like you, and now you’re a bitter embarrassment to yourself
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 10:16:58 am by Bigballs00 »
Banned reason: Undesirable

Offline lewishamguy

Are you a previously banned troll or white knight? :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Are you and her in ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️???

Offline king tarzan

I think of her 24/7 and 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭all night

He contributes with referenced/ indexed reviews that help us all out here

He may be an acquired taste but i would rely on him more than someone that hasnt supplied anything

+1

all he does is promotes the same people around the same area,.............
.... and he does this with no reviews to his name? I dont know man....if he hasnt seen her how could he form an opinion?

edit:- Apology is further down
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:43:43 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline winkywanky

He does say he saw Katalina a few times in 2016 (he joined UKP in August this year).

But yes, his lack of reviews in those few months is disappointing.

He does say he saw Katalina a few times in 2016 (he joined UKP in August this year).

But yes, his lack of reviews in those few months is disappointing.

actually no,

good defence of him i have to say

August is nothing compared to some of the worst offenders that roam our boards

Bigballs00 i sincerely apologise for that, you arent nearly what i assumed you were...reading through your posts you DO contribute...you just dont index

my bad

edit: Buts still DOWN WITH THE REAL LEECHERS!!! :angry:

Offline winkywanky

actually no,

good defence of him i have to say

August is nothing compared to some of the worst offenders that roam our boards

Bigballs00 i sincerely apologise for that, you arent nearly what i assumed you were...reading through your posts you DO contribute...you just dont index

my bad

edit: Buts still DOWN WITH THE REAL LEECHERS!!! :angry:

I'm not seeking to defend him, merely to point out the facts.

Totally agree about the leechers though Logan, and I'm frequently amazed at the bad attitude many of them have when on such thin ice.

Offline king tarzan

I will be upfront..
If a woman cheats on my hard earned money, whether lying about services, whether bad shit attitude, whether cutting short time etc.
I will do everything within my power VIA KEYBOARD RAMBO and this SUPER DUPER GREAT SITE to completely fuck up her business model..
I am a decent honest hard working law abiding man, like many many other men on here, we should not fall VICTIMS to lying cheating money hungry lazy conning women.

I see they have another profile I will HIGHLIGHT IT with factual NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

If I get a good high quality POSITIVE service then 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 all the way..

Offline winkywanky

I will be upfront..
If a woman cheats on my hard earned money, whether lying about services, whether bad shit attitude, whether cutting short time etc.
I will do everything within my power VIA KEYBOARD RAMBO and this SUPER DUPER GREAT SITE to completely fuck up her business model..
I am a decent honest hard working law abiding man, like many many other men on here, we should not fall VICTIMS to lying cheating money hungry lazy conning women.

I see they have another profile I will HIGHLIGHT IT with factual NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

If I get a good high quality POSITIVE service then 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 all the way..

Are you saying you made up the drugs thing to fuck up her shit because you thought there were other, legitimate reasons for her to be marked down?

Offline NightKid

Are you saying you made up the drugs thing to fuck up her shit because you thought there were other, legitimate reasons for her to be marked down?

It's simpler than that - he made up the drugs thing out of spite because he wasn't satisfied with the service he got from her.

Bit obvious really.

Offline king tarzan

I was saying generally..
I fuck there business model up with facts of the punt..
No need for me to tell porky pies
And yes the drugs thing is fact because this bitch was high on fucken drugs that day..

AND MY MONET WASTED DUE TO HER BEING DRUGGED UP
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:55:40 am by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

It's simpler than that - he made up the drugs thing out of spite because he wasn't satisfied with the service he got from her.

Bit obvious really.

And you can fuck off nightshit

Offline Bornslippy

All these giving a fuck about a whore. if she was high when KT met her, and it pissed him off, so be it. I would have walked. good for all those who have used her for their sexual requirements also

Offline Meursault

Damn, I was going to see her again today, after a 5 year gap.
She's away.
Now got to plan again

Offline winkywanky

I was saying generally..
I fuck there business model up with facts of the punt..
No need for me to tell porky pies
And yes the drugs thing is fact because this bitch was high on fucken drugs that day..

AND MY MONET WASTED DUE TO HER BEING DRUGGED UP

Notwithstanding the fact that facts are inevitably subjective, so long as you don't purposely lie about stuff like this, that's fair enough.

Offline king tarzan

Notwithstanding the fact that facts are inevitably subjective, so long as you don't purposely lie about stuff like this, that's fair enough.

I never lie..
I only go facts of the punt encounter..
Whether good bad and the ugly  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 11:04:10 am by king tarzan »

Offline Bigballs00

Obviously not. And I’ve seen her twice and would give her a neutral. But your incessant put downs of people being drug addicts just because they clearly disliked you is pathetic.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 11:42:08 am by Bigballs00 »
Banned reason: Undesirable