Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Kinky Princess - Filth in Hounslow  (Read 7315 times)

10 review(s) for Miss_Pro (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jordan452

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins.

Comms: 
All done via text quick response times, when I got there she was ready on time I called to get the room number no hassle.

Hotel in Hounslow it’s a lot more quite compared to other hotels I’ve been to in Hounslow/Heathrow area, probably not discreet enough for return visits, the car park was almost empty.

Appearance: 
Just like her photos curvy size 16 5’8 in height, big tits and large bum milf.  Mid 30s.

Service:     
Dirty Kinky Princess (DKP) greeted me with a kiss then I handed over the payment she then joined me on the bed for DFK which she initiated, then on to OWO.

OWO: Lots of eyes contact, DKP was able to DT all the way down lots of spitting and gagging. Her technique is varied sometimes she uses hands other times just she will just throat fuck me with her mouth. Lots of attention to my balls and top rimming skills.

Straight to doggy DKP didn’t disappoint well able to take a pounding she encouraged me to ‘fuck her harder’ plus DKP had a ‘spank me’ tattoo on her bum which gave me instructions on what to do. In CG RCG DKP riding skills were great I almost came in CG which is rare for me. Finished with her blowing me whilst dirty talking for CIM.

DKP seems to enjoy what she does she’s not a clock watcher, I would definitively visit again but she’s a West Midlands based girl who rarely offers independent incalls in London. DKP is more of a gang bang girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

She looks older than mid 30’s

Offline TallnHung

Been on my HL for a while.
Have to give her a go.
So pissed I missed her Gangbang with Jordan Pryce too!!!

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

shes good fun, her deep throat is exceptional

Offline Wozel

shes good fun, her deep throat is exceptional
Hmmmmm...... deep throat you say ....... exceptional you say

Offline TallnHung

Sounds great.
Will give her a go ;)

Offline Deeplove

Sounds amazing, I've put her on my list too

Offline mrpunts

Been on my HL for a while.
Have to give her a go.
So pissed I missed her Gangbang with Jordan Pryce too!!!

I went, it was great. Jordan Pryce is a fucking machine and in a good way. DKP also exceptional. Some of the best oral I've had and you can pound her hard with little complaint.

Offline RAJEC

I went, it was great. Jordan Pryce is a fucking machine and in a good way. DKP also exceptional. Some of the best oral I've had and you can pound her hard with little complaint.

Any chance of putting that in a review please?  :hi:

Offline Thompsonjohn

I met her a few years back and it appears she has lost a lot of weight compared with her current pictures.

Age wise I’d put her in her 30’s facially she is very attractive.

She used to be based from the midlands however if she came back here again I’d see her in a heart beat.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I met her a few years back and it appears she has lost a lot of weight compared with her current pictures.

Age wise I’d put her in her 30’s facially she is very attractive.

She used to be based from the midlands however if she came back here again I’d see her in a heart beat.

shes is down here quite a bit recently at heathrow

Offline blackprince

What cup size would you say her tits was
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jordan452

What cup size would you say her tits was
I’m not good with breast sizes more of an Butt connoisseur here’s a photo from her Twitter which best represents them.

Offline blackprince

I’m not good with breast sizes more of an Butt connoisseur here’s a photo from her Twitter which best represents them.

Cheers for the pic bro. Yeah might have to pay her a visit
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TallnHung

Great tits :)  Good looking too.  Defo on the to do :)